[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you block ads you could miss out on helpful information such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: educational advertising.png (53 KB, 306x254) Image search: [Google]
educational advertising.png
53 KB, 306x254
If you block ads you could miss out on helpful information such as this.

Now I know what to look out for before an impending Heart Attack, but did you?
>>
>>51432397
> frozen peas

yeah thanks i'll be out on a lookout.
>>
What information? Maybe post a pic?
>>
apparently the advertisers haven't heard of trypophobia
>>
>>51432431
>apparently the advertisers haven't heard of trypophobia

They did.
They're just a whole internet decade too late (like politicians making posting doge memes in 2015) and now found out they could use it as clickbait since people are fucking scared and want to know the information behind the clickbait to avoid getting that (often fake) shit.
>>
>>51432397
Shit, thanks anon. Now I know that when my thighs start growing rocks on them I've got enough time to write a note to my family before the sweet embrace of death
>>
If I want to learn something, I look it up. I don't need an ad to show me.

By the way, 1 in 4 heart attacks will show no symptoms at all.

http://www.medicinenet.com/heart_attack__symptoms_and_early_warning_signs-page2/views.htm
>>
>>51432397
leslie is an ad!
>>
>>51432397
>Now I know what to look out for before an impending Heart Attack
Well that takes out all the fun of it, doesn't it?
>>
>south park season 19 is all about the invasion of ads

it's like i'm really watching a /g/ thread.
>>
>>51432397
fuck you for posting that image
>>
>>51432397
>before a heart attack, you start growing fungus on your knees
>>
File: this exists.png (407 KB, 636x355) Image search: [Google]
this exists.png
407 KB, 636x355
>before you have a heart attack, you have the inescapable urge to kneel on pea gravel
>>
>intentionally using repulsive imagery
>wonder why people block ads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.