[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ego/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441768942182.jpg (11 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1441768942182.jpg
11 KB, 251x251
>room mate and I both first year MechE students
>both have full tuition scholarships at decent public university
>he has some other scholarships too because of higher standardized test scores, other shit he did in high school
>overhear him on phone with mom
>he doesn't have the GPA to keep his scholarship (3.0)
>mfw 4.0, taking harder classes
>>
>first year engineer
>4.0 GPA
>hot shit, mention major and GPA in every conversation
>"I bet these plebs don't even need to take calc II"
>3 years later
>struggling to keep GPA above 3.0
>No life, no gf, no fun
>Soul completely drained, you come to the realization this is only the beginning
>"I might need to do another year too"

The fate of the engineer
>>
>>51394097
Ain't this the truth. Go into networking instead you'll be happier in the end.
>>
>>51394097
>>No life, no gf, no fun
It's not like anyone here has any of these anyway
>>
File: canadian applicant.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
canadian applicant.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
>GPA dropping like a rock because I get Fs in all these fucking humanities courses that are required for some reason, despite pulling Bs or better in every single one of my past CIS/CS courses and getting A's in all the English/gen-ed courses
My ego is so big that I might just chug a big cocktail of bleach and razor blades.
>>
>>51394282
>Fs in all these fucking humanities courses that are required for some reason,
Because college is meant to make you a well rounded individual; it's not a degree factory :^)
>>
>>51394295
I thought humanity courses were all auto As compared to engineering courses
>>
>>51394000
how the fuck is this related to the discussion of technology?

don;t bother replying, already hid your shitposting
>>
>>51394295
I don't think trying to teach me about "art that distorts reality and art that defies reality" or "what is euphoria and how does it happen" will help with that at all, jokes aside.
>>
>>51394097
I know this feel
>>
>>51394097
> third year MechE
>3.96 GPA
>interviewing with 12 companies for coops
>only one asks for GPA
>tell them and brush away the useless question
>hot gf to fuck
>play vidya games till 3am instead of studying for morning exam
>ace it
>tfw I still kinda want to switch into compsci somehow
>don't understand how grad school works
>too pussy to try
>shit post on /g/ instead of getting job in computer tech

I hope I can pursue cryptography in my free time. Anyone who can recommend good text for cryptography I can acquire for free?
>>
>>51394365
>>51394436
y delete ur post tho ?
>>
>>51394460
>>I'm too normie to green text right
>too autistic to leave it wrong.
>>
What is GPA?? Currently 3rd year mech eng, writing an exam in a few hours.
We started off with 150 students, now only 20 have managed to pass everything and keep on track, myself included.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.