[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any easy way to install windows 10 for free without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: windows-10-logo.png (12 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
windows-10-logo.png
12 KB, 1024x1024
Is there any easy way to install windows 10 for free without the product key of windows 7 or 8 ?
>>
You just install it but you'll need a valid license for Windows 10 later.
>>
No not really.. Almost not legally, you could download a non offical Version
>>
>>51316269
How?
>>
KMSpico.v10.0.10240.Beta.-.Windows.10.Activation-MG.rar
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>51316345
the last time i used activation software like this, i got some browser add ons and this shit.
>>
File: 1447209553153.jpg (67 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
1447209553153.jpg
67 KB, 598x598
>>51316345
this

just pirate it, they don't seem to care

then again kmspico worked gr8 for Windows 8.1 too, when I upgraded to 10 it just kept me activated.
>>
>>51316348
is it better than openuse or ubuntu ?
>>
>>51316192

>giving a shit about changing the color of your task bar and having a notice in the corner
>>
>>51316192
Do not install. It's truly not good. It feels unfinished and bugged with errors. Your experience may be different, but for me I have installed GNU/Linux. The obnoxious Terms of Use was enough to feel as if I were not respected and the fact that Microsoft Office is not free for all the spying I allowed.

Think about these things. I'd probably have still used Windows if Windows 7 was used as more of a template in terms of software replacing the app mentality, the Terms, and removing the shitty UI.

Windows 10 is worse than 8, as well as all other versions.

...something to consider.
>>
>>51316620
ok thanks for these hints
>>
I just upgraded my illegal win7 and it just worked
>>
>>51316394
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products

use MS Toolkit
>>
File: easyLinux.jpg (161 KB, 1057x857) Image search: [Google]
easyLinux.jpg
161 KB, 1057x857
>>51316192

Use Linux
>>
>>51316192
install using iso from pirate bay. skip all the key inputs. use the activator found on pirate bay when you searched for "windows 10"

if you are going to be a nigger dont ask how to be a nigger
>>
Install the trial version of win8
Wait for the upgrade
Do the upgrade
???
Free windows 10
>>
>>51316263
No you don't. You can use Windows 10 for free without a product key forever. The only limitations are you can change desktop wallpaper and some watermark font
>>
>>51316269
Fucking poser
>>
>>51317424
>Install the trial version of win8
>Wait for the upgrade
>Do the upgrade
>???
>Free windows 10

Bug detected?!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.