[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this possible? I thought Surface Pros and the Surfac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 2732x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2732x2048
How is this possible?

I thought Surface Pros and the Surface Book used Wacom digitizers?

This is horseshit. Apple has to be cheating or the reviewer is a paid for shill Ned throwing off the Surface testing.

https://youtu.be/niD1N1d4nTc
>>
It's not that big of a difference.
>>
>>51314153
This guy is testing the Surface 4 and he wasn't impressed with the surface 3. You can see the Surface 4 performs better than the video you linked. Might be some heavy bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkZaV0XCXUI
>>
>>51314212

It's not?

I hate Apple but their digitizer just rekt the Surface. I'll always give credit where credit is due like with their push for high resolution displays.
>>
Maybe they forgot to turn smoothing on
>>
>>51314212
>blocky
When I draw a circle, I want to get a circle. Not visible edges where it should be smooth. It would be ok if a cheap graphics tablet does it, but on a device this expensive it's a major fuckup.
>>
>>51314285
Yeah, maybe they did that and the latency would be even worse with smoothing turned on.
>>
>>51314153
Why would one of the biggest hardware companies in the world do worst than a software company?

>>51314212
Is this what poorfags tell themselves when they buy inferior products because they can't afford Apple?
>>
>>51314233
>>51314350
Shills out in force I see.
>>
>>51314452
You saw the video. Apple just rekt Wacom just like they rekt every arm processor manufacture when they came out with the a9.
>>
>>51314558
doesn't surface use n-trig or something that Microsoft bought for this purpose? I thought Wacom was ditched after the surface 2
>>
>I thought Surface Pros and the Surface Book used Wacom digitizers
they don't. iirc microsoft bought out a competing digitizer company to avoid using wacom.

the 'blockiness' you see is likely a result of a lack software averaging on one note btw.
>>
Use a different program to take notes. It's literally a software problem.
>>
>>51314558
By a literally useless margin. If you are enough of a sperglord to care about a difference in latency of that much, you are basically useless.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.