[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confess /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: thumbs-up.jpg (95 KB, 371x576) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
95 KB, 371x576
What technology have you stolen or "borrowed" from your workplace or school?

Me, an eSATA bracket and a dual-link DVI cable from university. Five years ago.
>>
>>51308677
soldering station, arduino and a levitation device
>>
>>51308677
none, cause I'm not a nigger
also sage because op is nigger
>>
An entire Mac G5 that I got from a studio classroom utility closet
Admin password that I sold to people in highschool for 5 bucks
Ground beef from my cooking class
Multiple wifi cards
Multiple expo markers
Safety glasses from woodshop
Gas lighter from my welding class among a few sheets of steel

Im kind of a dick :<
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 224x225
about 60 hp dc5800 sff systems
i have a network switch with about 70 gigabit Ethernet
30 systems with i5's
15 school routers
the list goes on and they still don't know why stuff in the storage room goes missing...
>>
>>51308895
I always imagine you guys as some scrawny pasty faggot looking glasses wearing fuccboi with a terrible voice.
>>
2 usb drives that were plugged into a PC unattended.

You don't leave those things laying around, especially not among poor school children. Idiots.
>>
>a basic electric cable used in electric circuits which i used to short a 4.5v battery that i left in a hidden place at school overnight. no, school wasnt kill.
>2 phones, 1 was a dumbphone and the other i pulled sim and used with a disposable phone pin was 0000 luckily, both i used to buy bitcoins via sms payments and get around 0.6btc total before hitting limits/sim closed by provider. btc was used to buy humble bundles. noone ever found out. phones i got rid off quite fast, pawn stores, craigs is too risky to sell stolen shit
>>
>>51309156
I usualy think of like skinny-fat dudes with small eyes and big noses and very baggy eyes
>>
>>51309206
You've got to be pretty fucking poor and pathetic to steal USB drives.
>>
I stole a closet full of CRTs one night when I was like 16. Scrapped em and made like €200
>>
>>51309658
Yep, that's pretty much me.
>>
>>51309328

Pawn shops require an ID because of scum like you, cops will be at your door shortly
>>
>>51309156

So what?
>>
In high school we had a bunch of decommissioned computers sitting in a closet waiting to be taken as surplus. They had ddr2 which at the time was usable. I got 4 psus, about 8gb of ram, 4 hdds, and a couple of cpus, and a soldering station. Also there was a projector i got as well, but it was dlp and suffered from the snow effect a few weeks in. Am i a nigger /g/?
>>
5 zip ties, two weeks ago.

... i-it is a technology, that fuckers may let my car drive further!
>>
I stole like 5 chromebooks over the course of a year and sold them all for 200 eaxh
>>
Arduino kit
Really wish I picked up the solder iron too
>>
>>51308677
a humidifier last week
>>
A couple of RJ45 from my uni
>>
>>51308677
Nothing, I'm not a thief.
>>
My melanin levels aren't that high
>>
You're all giving me great ideas.
How the hell would I sneak out a switch tho
>>
A monitor because my screen was broken. End up selling it after I my screen was fixed
>>
I use to be a janitor at a medical building. This was a looong time ago. Noticed a 486 Gateway 2000 that was not used in the basement. I finally decided to take that shit home. It was a good computer.
>>
>>51309008
lmao wtf
>>
A mouse
>>
>two 64gb usb sticks
>3 ethernet cables
>a mouse
>it's not tech, but 2 large rolls of duct tape
>>
>>51309008
Wow, that's some pretty legit stealing right there.
>>
Shielded VGA cable for my 1st pc.

Still using it today.

A single screw for my hat.
>>
speaker wire worth 300€ (2 meters)
>>
>>51311352
No matter what, I guarantee that it's not "worth" 300, even if that's what it would cost to buy it.
>>
>>51308899
>Ground beef from my cooking class
Absolute madman.
>>
TI-84 Calculator. I misplaced it and didn't find it until the end of my senior year and I just kept it
>>
a flash drive from pe, the fucker was 4gb.
>>
>>51311306
>better than me, lol.
>>
File: file.jpg (9 KB, 224x251) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
9 KB, 224x251
>>51311306
>duct tape is not tech
>>
This thread now kind of explains why we have so many "I stole this phone/tablet, but it's locked so how do I unlock it?"-threads all the time.

Niggers... Loads of niggers...
>>
Too honest to steal stuff. Surprised and impressed you guys managed to pilfer such large objects.
>>
headphones and phone chargers

I don't even steal them I just find them all over campus

okay I've stolen my fair share of electronic components from my schools EE labs, but those niggas were going to throw away perfectly good components!
>>
3 photo kiosks, uncountable amount of batteries/usb drives/tape/candy/headphones/cables. Stealing there was easy.
>>
Like 10 ddr3, sata cables, 3 SSD and a mouse.
>>
-a basic, but brand-new keyboard
-some RAM
-a mouse

I was on a budget. I know it's all cheap stuff, but why buy when you can get it for free?
>>
i stole a bunch of LEDs and some solder from my school.
not tech, but who cares: i also stole food from the cafeteria every day. at the beginning the food was behind the counter but they had pretzels on top of it. when the women who sold the stuff were in the kitchen (just around the corner behind the counter) i would sneak up to them and take one or two, turn around 360° and walk away. i was poor and they were much too expensive.
later they had all the food, inlcuding pizza and chickenburgers, in front of the counter and you were supposed to take your stuff and then go to the woman and pay for it. dont know why they changed it but that allowed me to just go there, take my food and walk out through the huge group of little children assassins creed 1 style. i have never been caught though.
>>
itt: tyrones and jamals
>>
12 hdd RAID5
>>
I have an extra keyboard and webcam from work at home now. If I ever leave the job I'll return them. I'm just borrowing stuff we're not using.
>>
Our school had a single trolley of laptops that could be wheeled from classroom to classroom. One day the teacher asked me to take it back to the library (where it was stored when it wasn't in use). On the way I noticed the RAM cover on one of the laptops was loose so I opened that shit up and took a haul of 2GB PC3200 RAM and stashed it away for years.
>>
>>51311125
This is fucking great
>>
>>51308895
This.
>>
>>51309328
>Craig's too risky for stolen shit

Kek nigger that's practically what its built for.
>>
File: sent.png (45 KB, 1040x583) Image search: [Google]
sent.png
45 KB, 1040x583
Sent ;)
>>
back at HS used to take lots of RAM and HDD's from computers, they had those side panels with latchs instead of screws
>>
>>51308677
>i5 3470
>hp pro 3120 sff
>acer veriton l410
>cisco 1921
>hp prodisplay p221
>samsung 845 dc pro
>so many hard disks
>three windows 7 oem licences and a memorized xp vlk key
>ibm t42 and dock
>ibm t60
>a few keyboards, mice, cables etc
>>
>>51308677
Cardboard box with a couple speakers, servo motors and a few caps and transistors.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.