[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought an OnePlus Two. How bad did I fuck up? I give no shits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: OnePlus-Logo.jpg (36 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
OnePlus-Logo.jpg
36 KB, 1000x500
Bought an OnePlus Two. How bad did I fuck up? I give no shits about nfc wireless charging or fast charging
>>
Selfbump
>>
I'm not here to validate your purchases
>>
>>51308230
i have a op2, its fine. stop asking for second opinions on your purchases - if you like it you like it, if you dont then fucking sell it
>>
I just got mine two days ago. You won't look back. This phone is fantastic.
>>
>>51308411

non of us are. /thread
>>
one thing is for certain: it's a phone
>>
>>51308440
Basically this OP, I understand you're just trying to gather opinions towards lowering your insecurity about a Chinese phone but for what?
Does it feel premium? Does it run smooth? Do you like its design? Are you happy with it? If yes then keep the phone and be happy with it.
>>
USB C
For wat pvrpvse
>>
It's less slippery and durable. Unlike the One Plus X. It's a step down from One Plus One.
>>
>>51309346
>Chinese Phone.
Actually there not Chinese anymore. They decided to jump on the Emerging Market Love Bandwagon and now are 90% Indian. Which explains the Data-driven approach and big flop that was the One Plus 2. They fired the industrial designer and anyone that has to do with not being a textbook mugging faggot.
>>
I have one and its a good phone.
>>
>>51309481
Why was the OP2 a flop?
>>
>>51309503
To spec-heads it was no NFC and the worry of overheating because of the S810.

People saw that the OP1 was still a better option.

OP1 was available without invite, while OP2 was invite only. Since it's a minor upgrade people didn't mind the OP1.
>>
Ok lemme give you the lowdown.

Battery: great but not fantastic. Not mindblowing.
Body: feels premium and nice this is something they did well.
Notification slider: good idea works well
Screen: very bright if you want its a nice screen
Fingerprint sensor : works very fast. Kind of one position locked though. Apples is slower but is more lenient.
Cpu: yeah the phones blazing fast... But games like hearthstone heat it the fuck up. Hs is unoptimized though
>>
>>51308230
it's ok... i would have gone for LG G Flex2 if i would have known sooner how cheap they've become.

the build quality though succeeds the lg g flex 2

i have my op2 with swapstyle cover/frontdoor since it integrates nicely and a nilkin 2.5D 0.2mm hardglass

be aware to have screen protection on your device. the op2 is pretty prone to sand even though it's GG3
>>
>>51309459
if you want the phone for the design, its decent

the phone is so thin, you could easily glue some sandpaper on the back if you wanted to, or a dbrand skin
>>
>>51309481
Indian, really? That's odd, I've seen Indians complaining about the OPX not having all Indian languages.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.