[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought pic releated through Huawei Affirm payments option..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-01-00-48.png (920 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-01-00-48.png
920 KB, 1440x2560
Just bought pic releated through Huawei Affirm payments option.. how did i do? also

>ships mid December

should i cancel?
>>
No mistakes were made. I have mine in my hand and it's the best phone I've ever owned.
>>
>>51308412
I have this too and I am noob to android.

I can't find anywhere online to show me how to sort out my texts. If I'm texting with a friend and they send me an mms it goes into its own section and doesn't carry on in the same convo. How can I compile them? Also where is the setting to remove message preview?!
>>
>>51309472
are u using messenger or hangouts?
>>
File: nokia_n9_review_sg_571-820x420.jpg (77 KB, 820x420) Image search: [Google]
nokia_n9_review_sg_571-820x420.jpg
77 KB, 820x420
>>51307715
Yeah, you should correct your mistake while you have time, you would've bought an N9 instead if you had any critical sense
>>
Just got mine last week,with my project fi sim card. Love it
>>
>>51311292
thats a pretty cool album
>>
I like mine. The size is going to take some adjusting, I can't really one-hand browse anymore.
>>
>>51307715
>financing a phone
If you're too poor to buy it you probably shouldn't buy it.
>>
>>51311292
>Using an N9
>In 2015
The N9 was a nice phone back in 2011 and the best phone I've owned, but in 2015 it's desperately obsolete. Stopped using mine in the summer of 2014 after the lag started to get tedious and the shitty Intel supplied modem dropped connectivity one time too many. Fuck, I got rid of it's precursor (an HTC Hero) because it would drop 3G connectivity all the time.

But yeah... If you want something like an N9 buy a Jolla phone now that they've got the software sorted out properly.
>>
Why not just buy through google store? My 6P is estimated to ship next week in the uk. Usa might even be faster.
>>
>>51312278
Not poor at all, building credit feels great
>>
>>51312278
If you buy it and finance it from Google you get charged no interest or any other fee at all,so there's really no reason to not finance
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.