[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can the pentium meme processor run Fallout 4 or was it kucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nhfbuqSimt1s93if6o1_500.png (337 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhfbuqSimt1s93if6o1_500.png
337 KB, 500x499
can the pentium meme processor run Fallout 4 or was it kucked yet again just like MGSV

>muh 50 dollars 2 core overclocked pentium is better than 300 dollar i7's :3
>cant run anything released after 2013
>>
2 seconds in youtube says you can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ47o2XqlaU
>>
>>51303823

how much you wanna bet he uses another computer to capture it LEL

literally defeating the purpose
>>
Your son is the villain. Kill him or nuke the Commonwealth. The end
>>
>>51304116
Who cares?
only a fucking faggot would care about capturing shit go be a streamer faggit somewhere else.
>>
>>51304204

>being this made you have to litearally kill any other task while playing on your meme cpu to run gamse
>>
>>51304139
>Your son is the villain. Kill him or nuke the Commonwealth. The end
fuck you
>>
>>51304139
>thinking anyone cares about mainline story in Bethesda
>>
what this about pentium memes? explain?
>>
>>51304517

I think it probably has to do with the fact that most games still cannot handle multithreading, therefore they can only use the resources of a single processor. Modern cores have actually decreased in speed. Therefore, for a single threaded game, a 3-4ghz Pentium will actually outperform a quad core 2ghz.
>>
>>51304451
I care about it even though I haven't done anything to advance in the main story line for the last 10 hours
>>
>>51304517

there are instruction sets that MGSV require which pentiums dont have and thus cant boot the game

and it isnt something you can just "hack" or "overclock" to fix
>>
>>51304139
eat dick
>>
>>51304116
Not another computer, just a capture box on the video out.

Do you even know what streamers use these days.?
>>
>>51305192

you still need to use the CPU to encode it and GPU
>>
>>51302520
>can the pentium meme processor run Fallout 4 or was it kucked yet again just like MGSV
I would suggest you stop talking in maymes for a while so we can understand what the fuck you mean.
>>
>>51304451
>thinking people conform to /v/ memes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.