[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found my old psp go. Is there anything interesting I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 20151111_212408.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151111_212408.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
I just found my old psp go. Is there anything interesting I can do with it?
>>
>>51298890
Family. You literally have the best psp to homebrew with.

Mod it, download some psp isos, find a way to load em, and have fun.
>>
up your ass
>>
>>51298929
What kind of isos are there for it? I guess nothing too fancy since it only has 64mb ram and some really weak processor.
>>
>>51298929
I got a 1001. What makes the Go better?
>>
>>51298890
>hay i just found [game console] what can i do with it

This is the /g/ equivalent of asking "How do I get into [band]?" on /mu/.

WHY DON'T YOU PLAY SOME GAMES KID
>>
>>51299020
Any psp ISO family. GOW, GTA...whatever other psp games you saw on TV and didn't wanted to buy.

>>51299032
Kek.

Anyway it's best for pirating because its no optical drive. It's smaller, has better handling IMO and I'd even use it as some super pmp.
>>
>>51299170
PSP Go is tech. It's the best pmp you can buy tbqh.
>>
>>51299186
I never really liked the PSP as a media player.
It's too easy to flip open and it's completely glossy so it just attracts scratches if you keep it in your pockets without a case.

clip+ better
>>
>>51298890
What a stupid question.
Go play hatsune miku project diva.
>>
>>51299205
>can play games, music and videos
>videos on a bigger screen
>both can be modded

Depends, clip+ is definitely better for solely music. As an AiO, Go.
>>
>>51298890
return it Tyrone
>>
>>51299380
>Le tyrone meme

I actually own the device
>>
>>51299032
>I got a 1001
The 1000 models have less RAM than the 2000, 3000, or Go models. Even retail games play worse on the 1000s.

3000 has the best screen and isn't limited to proprietary storage media like the Go. Plus Sony only ever released the M2 cards up to 16GB, so the Go's storage caps out at 32GB.
In comparison, you can use a MicroSD to Memory Stick converter for every other PSP model. Theoretically you can have 4TB of space, but 64GB is probably more than enough.
>>
>psp thread

So what games are worth playing that aren't ports of ps1, ps2 and pc engine RPGs?
>>
>>51299449
Let me guess, "posession is 9/10ths of the law"?
>>
>>51299466
Rhythm games such as the DJ Max Series and Project Diva
>>
>>51299466
Diva, Wipeout pure, tekken 5 somethingorother.
>>
>>51299490
Hey speaking of, there's a K-On! rhythm game for PSP right? Any good?
>>
>>51299505
If you like K-ON I'd try it. It's really easy though. The game is entirely in moonrunes but it's easy to figure out what you're doing.
>>
>>51299505
It's... alright.
You probably won't like it unless you love k-on already.
There's also a Nichijou VN that never got an english patch because it's so complex.
>>
>>51299544
No way to make it harder? That's a shame desu.

Moonrunes don't scare me; I am taking tutelage to learn grorious nippon language. If you go weeb you gotta go full weeb.

>>51299545
Sounds like I might like it then, cheers.
>>
>>51299601
Fuck I forgot about the filters.
>>
> attracts scratches if you keep it in your pockets without a case.

Maybe don't put other stuff in that same pocket
>>
>>51299601
if you're going full weeb play project diva
it offers much better difficulty and the songs are more memorable.
>>
>>51299641
Got both of them. Fucking A plus, would recommend.

Dressing up as pirate Miku is awesome.
>>
Oi Jamal, return it to the kid in the park.
>>
>>51299456
Plus the 3000 has more efficient battery handling, so if you stick a 2000 battery in there it lasts even longer than anything else

The real best answer is an early psp 2000, which has the ability to run permanent cfw without the lower ram.

Honestly though persistent cfw isn't as amazing as you might think, just cause it only takes two seconds. And I never shut it down anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.