[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11.11 sale on china sites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What did you get/are you planning to get today for 11.11 on aliexpress and similar sites?
I'm planning to get a bluetooth speaker.
>>
>>51296707
>being so poor you have to wait for discounts IN FUCKING CHINA to buy things
>>
stop buying shit you don't need with money you don't have

#notthisyear
>>
>>51296758
>opposite day in burgerland
>>
>>51296758
CONSUME
>>
I just canceled my order of 6 fake Daniel Wellington watches after looking up laws and stuff regarding ordering fake products.
>>
>>51296794
Why would you buy 6 fake watches? Not only one, but six.
>>
>>51296812
they were so fucking cheap..
and I want muh different straps, also ordered 3 to give to friends and my brother.
>>
>>51296812
I bet he's a nigger and wants to resell those as legit.
>>
>>51296842
yes I wanted to lure white wimmenz into the bushes with those things.
I'm just a consumerist whore that saw cheap stuff that would've costed about 3000% more over here and didn't bother thinking about 'hey why might that be'
>>
>>51296794
>buying $100 knock offs

how fucking poor can one be?
>>
>>51296878
And the answer is none. None more poor.
>>
>>51296878
>>51296888
I haven't ordered AMD parts yet, so I guess it's not that bad.
>>
>>51296794
link?
>>
>>51296929
STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE TYRONE
>>
>>51296938
i'm not trying to scam anyone
>>
We poor nigger thread now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.