[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scrolling through Newegg deals >See this Is this actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Scrolling through Newegg deals
>See this
Is this actually a good deal? Seems to be cheaper than buying the parts separate.
>>
>>51288333
nice price retard
>>
>>51288333
>shows specs but no price
well i was gunna help you
>>
>>51288333
>>51288342
>>51288356

>$1,549.99

No.

>Set price artificially high.
>Lower price so it's "on sale"

HURR DURR IT'S CHEAP GUISE!!11
>>
>>51288333
Even if it is cheaper, it's pre assembled and whatever thirdworlders got paid to do it probably did a really shitty job.
>>
>>51288333
Way too much for a gaming computer. This is why normies think computers cost an arm and a leg.
>>
>>51288465
>>51288498
>B-but you can get 0" tablet bundled with it for just $20 more!
>>
I remember when Newegg had decent prices, at least for barebones kits.
Shit, I must be getting old
>>
>>51288498
It has a side panel window, which means it should look decent on the inside. Get it OP, but the gtx 980 is probably reference. And don't expect the cooling to be good. And you should probably change the cpu cooler too.
>>
that price is fucking ridiculous, close this thread and close the newegg place and never think of that "deal" again.
>>
>>51290240
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ycpb3C
I went the cheapest I possibly could on some things, the not-as-cheapest-but-almost on others. The price before rebates is $1560. After, 1475
Assuming no case fans but what comes with a case, nothing else special, and following the build list on Newegg (mouse/kb and wireless usb adapter)

$75 premium on a 1475 dollar machine to build it for you, it actually isn't a bad deal.
>>
>>51288580
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51288333
>1500 monopoly monies
>Win 10 Home
>>
>>51290816
>it actually costs more money to get anything other than windows 10.
>>
>>51290460
75$ is a lot. It doesnt take more than 30 minutes to put parts into a pc.
>>
You've got to take into account that things like the psu will be shit-tier on the prebuilt.
>>
>>51290460
>>51291760
>$75 to pay for the operating system
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.