[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go at these skids all users with an eye in the pfp are skids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-13-36-31.jpg (211 KB, 532x868) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-13-36-31.jpg
211 KB, 532x868
Go at these skids all users with an eye in the pfp are skids pedos and more take them down There group is #fbeye
>>
epic. wrote a tweet and shared to all my facebook friends
>>
Not your personal army faggot.
>>
This post isn't anywhere near correct. The FBEye aka the Eyes are known for taking down pedos/pedo groups. The creator of this thread is either salty as they're harmless and were taken down by the FBEye, or simply angry that they do what others can't :) so if you'd like to attack these vigilantes, be my guest. Best of luck doing so if you choose to :)
>>
English please
>>
they aren't even pedos, get off this website sped
>>
get the fuck off of 4chan w/ this idiotic post you spas
>>
Fail raid, go commit suicide
>>
This fag is probably from #teamwhoresaw where they spread around underaged girl's nudes. So aren't they the pedos?
>>
this post was more than likely brought into 4chan by #teamwhoresaw on kik. note; this group is known for spreading underage photos. also, don't turn this thread into an unnecessary battleground. thanks.
>>
No u
>>
>>51285335
Probably because they're all 14 and are attracted to girls, underage, around their age.
>>
>>51285416
Still, get them btfo
>>
>>51285416
What about if they are 12 and posting images of 13 year old girls? Check mate pedo hunters!
>>
We know their leader is 19. Check mate, assholes!
>>
This post is literally autism, I've seen this group take out pedo groups and I've never heard them spreading underage pictures, if anything they're the good guys and you're a salty fag who can't raid himself :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.