[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when firefox was kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: browsers.png (26 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
browsers.png
26 KB, 600x200
Where were you when firefox was kill?
>>
Where does Pale Meme show up in that statistic?
>>
>>51284089
>implying Pale Moon is relevant in statistics
>>
>>51284094
>implying Konqueror is
>>
>>51284089
either as part of firefox or other
>>
>>51284069
I'll be glad when they're done shooting themselves in the foot and enough extension devs migrate their stuff to be compatible with either pale moon or one of the other forks. I believe to achieve compatability all they need to do is do away with version check
>>
>>51284069
I was installing firefox 39.0 when that happened, anon
>>
Time to switch to Internet Explorer. If it has the most market share it must be the best.
>>
>>51284609
true dat, I've got wine on my system solely so I can run IE on my linux machine when I have to use it
>>
File: 1429864313714.gif (487 KB, 425x315) Image search: [Google]
1429864313714.gif
487 KB, 425x315
Why the fuck are people still using niggernet exploder? Are most normies that tech illiterate they can't install chrome?
>>
>>51284637
How can anyone ever support open source software if masterpieces like IE exist?
>>
>>51284690
>Why the fuck are people still using chrome? Are most normies that tech illiterate they can't install firefox?
>>
not bad considering the companies they're going up against are the biggest in the world
>>
>>51284069
>Where were you when firefox was kill?
Using Edge
>>
>>51284069
>IE 50%
I thought it fell from the majority ages ago.
>>
>>51284609
>>51287151

The issue isn't that firefox is bad (it's better than the competition), the issue is that it went from over 30% marketshare only a couple years ago to 10%. You can't argue that anyone would take FF seriously if it only had 1% of the market.
>>
>>51284069

Where ever source you got your stats is a joke. Wikimedia stats show Firefox and IE neck and neck for months with Chrome in the lead.

Everyone and his dog uses wikipedia, your stats are BS.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.