[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Terms/Phrases That Trigger Your Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>internet of things
>coding
>diversity initiative
>"we optimized it"

JUST
>>
>APPS
>APPS
>EVERYTHING IS AN APP
>>
>JavaScript
>>
WTF is internet of things? it makes no sense. Just a bunch of static IP addresses for everything?
>>
File: 1342724370786.gif (2 MB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
1342724370786.gif
2 MB, 286x400
>apps
>>
>>51280094
>>coding
really get my goat

or
>team of hackers
>cyberspace
>>
>>51280631
its a branching concept where every device is internet enabled and can talk to one another : like your refrigerator can get online and order food when you are running low on something. That sort of stuff.

internet of things is very descriptive, but it sound childish and silly. A "mass network of interconnected devices" would be a more professional sounding term, but its not buzz worthy and hard to sales pitch out to new graduates and consumers
>>
>>51280094
>iot
>coding
Same desu senpai
Embedded was a thing long before normies invaded and call it iot, flooding out solid engineering with shit rpi to open my door shit.
>>
>>51280094
Install /g/entoo

>seriously, kek
>>
>>51280477
>>51280695
here is your reply
>>
>>51280094
>comfy
>creepy
>toxic
>problematic
>>
>app
>hacker

Stop that! I SAID STOP IT!!
>>
>>51280708
What's wrong with coding?
>>
>>51281009
Its called programming. It always has been and it always will be.
>>
>>51281009
110% pure autism, ignore it
nothing wrong with coding

they are just buttmangled by this new wave of programmers from coding bootcamps and SJW calling themselves coders or something I presume

there's absolutely nothing wrong with coding
those are the same autists that don't like the expression app
>>
>>51281038
>those are the same autists that don't like the expression app
APP IS A FUCKING TERRIBLE TERM! Its like if we, as a society decided to start calling everything a thing instead of what it actually is or does.
>>
>>51281075
app is short for application
get over it you cunt
thing is not short for anything else
>>
>>51281092
Application is a nondescript blanket term in the same way that thing is.
>>
>>51280728
I always think of that documentary they made me watch in high school called the story of stuff.

I didn't really like it.
>>
>>51280094
> app
> Internet of things
> Cloud Computing
> Diversity
>>
>>51281523
What makes the word 'application' more descriptive than the word 'app'?
>>
>>51280094
>Diversity
>Gaming
>Coding
>App
>Hacker
>Cloud
>Facebook
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.