[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun Fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxODMwMDUyMzY1.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxODMwMDUyMzY1.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of code for his company, everything was done by his partner Steve Wozniak.
>>
this is a shocking revelation for people on /g/, who were born yesterday.
>>
>>51271288
Steve Jobs convinced people to buy it.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (31 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
31 KB, 560x560
>>51271327
>convinced
>>
No.51271311 I posted this to see if there were any 0.00273972602 year olds on /g/.
>>
>>51271311
I posted this to see if there were any 0.00273972602 year olds on /g/.
>>
Image those two fucks together...

GNU/Apple
>>
>>51271288
Fun fact: Apple didn't become the most profitable company of all time because of Woz's code, in fact, it happened over a decade later when Woz was out of the picture and Steve returned from his exile. Coincidence? Nope
>>
>>51271288
Wozniak wrote code? I was under the impression he just did electrical engineering type shit.
>>
>>51271536
notice the delete button on the lower right
>>
>>51271560
>bash
But Apple does use GNU code... If Apple used 100% free software, there'd be no reason not to use it! It would actually justify paying the cost of a Mac to get a machine that is capable of running entirely free programs from the BIOS up.
>>
Steve was an asshole, Steve was the real genius behind apple.
>>
>>51271692
If it wasn't for Woz, Steve'd have nothing to sell.
>>
>>51272698
There are thousands of engineered products that are good but will go nowhere.

Similarly, there are thousands of salesmen who can sell a good product but can't build one themselves.

I'm not saying that there's a 1:1 mismatch; just that within this one context, Apple wouldn't have been anything if either of these two weren't around.
>>
Dude worked for Atari, why didn't he take them to the promised land?
>>
>>51271536
>No.
>Filling in the Name section
>4lyfe
i think you were referring to yourself
>>
>>51271536
>>51271521
>>>/trash/
>>
>>51271288
Without Jobs, Wozniak would've been here, spreading faggotry like the rest of you autists.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.