[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this phone have 4gb of ram and still be under 30 Euro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG1711.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1711.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1824
How does this phone have 4gb of ram and still be under 30 Euro?
>>
>>51263388
obviously they meant ROM
>>
>>51263388
Should be 4MB RAM. I also doubt that the processor is clocked at 360 MHz. seems a little high for such a simple device.
>>
>>51263388

For a second I thought that photograph was from a museum and I thought "okay candybar phones are pretty primitive nowadays, but surely with a colour screen it can't be THAT old"

It may as well be in a museum though

Literally what a joke phone
>>
>>51263930
>Literally what a joke phone

You can't be serious
>>
>>51263948
they're usually sub £20.00, I got mine for £9.99 at Asda, good as an emergency phone
>>
>>51263930

It would actually be pretty awesome if someone were to make a phone in the fashion of the one in the picture but "smarter".

There is no technological barrier to have Android/WP in a phone of such size, other than the fact that neither Android/WP can be used without touch input. Most smartphones are a comprimise between beauty and convenience.

Main advantages of these phones as we know is they're cheap which makes them easily replaceable and they go on forever even with several drops to concrete.
>>
>>51263930
hey spotted the retarded teenager.
>>
>>51264066
Android can be used without touch, are you fucking stupid? The shit even supports keyboard and mouse
>>
>>51264187
was designed without touch in mind, touch added only because of normies and 'muh iphone'
>>
>>51263388
Because your not paying the extra 500 euro for a logo
>>
It's probably a typo and they meant 4GB internal storage, expandable via memory card.
>>
>>51264187

Go ahead and setup that keyboard without touching the fucking screen you fucking autistic retard.
>>
>>51263916
Are you stupid? A phone needs to be clocked at least to 360mega hertz to even utilize that much ram idiot
>>
mp3 and video playback?? Top tier candybar
>>
>>51264128
kek
>>
>>51264346
>Mouse support
>>
This is a Meteor shop in Ireland, right?

Orange colour everywhere

Euro sign before the number value (everywhere else where Euro is used it's placed after)
>>
>>51264346
You don't need to setup anything. Just plug a mouse to your android device and it works.
Source: tried it myself
>>
>>51264269
This. Lets end the thread now
>>
>>51266139
n-no
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.