[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you bought a technology driven toilet yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why haven't you bought a technology driven toilet yet?
>>
>>51245533
If my toilet was smart it wouldn't be a toilet.
>>
>>51245563

>2015
>not using a toilet with a bidet seat
>not wanting a toilet that tickles your bungholio clean
>using pig disgusting toilet paper to smear shit around your asshole
>not wanting a toilet seat that is warm to the touch

Americans need to be eradicated for toilet technology to advance. Look what the glorious nips are doing.
>>
>>51245589
I use wet wipes.
>>
>>51245595
Same, my ass is clean enough after using two of those. What are you fucks, germaphobes?
>>
is there a limit to laziness?
will everything be automated in the future?
>>
File: 1419106195828.jpg (125 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419106195828.jpg
125 KB, 640x480
>>51245533
>gets virus
>sprays your balls with steaming hot water at full force
>>
What the fuck is with that square washing-machine style? Looks retarded as fuck holy shit.

My ass only trusts superior Toto.
>>
>>51245589
>2005
>not using the shower head to do an enema after you take a shit
>>
>>51245589
>not just showering after you shit in the morning
fucking plebs probably use public toilets too
>>
>>51245639
>will everything be automated in the future?
Hopefully.
>>
I work as a mechanical engineer for one of the larger plumbing fixture manufacturers in the US.

>>51245607
>>51245595

Wet wipes have been shown to be detrimental to plumbing systems; even though they may be marketed as flushable wipes, you end up with this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=flushable+wipes+clog&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIia2rvpWByQIVyBoeCh1c5gkD&biw=1920&bih=979

>>51245713
>>51245714

Interestingly enough, there are people out there that do this. They won't take a shit if they cannot immediately take a shower afterward. They're a weird bunch to design for.

>>51245691
Toto does impressive stuff with their washlets. Damn expensive though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.