[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
surface pro 4, is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (12 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
12 KB, 511x288
Is the surface pro 4 worth it? I don't know to get a surface 3 second hand or just get a surface4.
I was going to use it for drawing and other stuff but if I'm going to get the surface 4 I don't know if I should get the m3 or the i5, it's an extra 150.
>>
>>51242201
I think that a combination of SP3 with the SP4 type cover would be the best choice in your case. How much and what version are you getting for that 2ndhand SP3?
>>
>>51242235
Is this possible?
>>
>>51242290
Yes. The SP4 accessories are compatible with the SP3. It was kind of a big deal at their reveal conference.
>>
>>51242235
whats so special about the sp4 type cover that you would use that over the sp3one
>>
>>51242343
There is more travel time on the keys, but the form factor is the same. Makes it more tactile.

And something about silence. Idfk.
>>
>>51242201

5 rupees have been deposited in your Paypal account
>>
>>51242343
Also trackpad size is increased
>>
>>51242343
Tested it out in store. The key spacing isn't a really huge improvement for me. The biggest change came from the trackpad. It now feels good to use unlike with the SP3's where I would avoid using the trackpad if possible.
>>
>>51242394
ebin post
>>
>>51242402
ah ok sound good, i swear id rather scroll the pages by touching the screen rather than using the trackpad.
i'll check it out.
>>
>>51242395
Does it compare with an objectively good trackpad (e.g. MBP/MBA), or is this strictly about being less shitty than the previous generation?
>>
>>51242425
If I'm not mistaken, there's 0 price difference between the two so you'd be daft not to get the SP4 version if yours doesn't come with one.
>>
>>51242235
I don't know I'd get the i5 but I don't knowing it's worth it thinking about the i3 it's a bit cheaper.
>>
Don't fucking buy it, please don't buy it for christs sake. I am the guy who bought the i7/512 pro 3, and just went through FIVE replacement surface pro 4's.

The screen is gorgeous, just awesome, but it's too large for a tablet and there are SO many fucking hardware issues, it's retarded.
>>
>>51242481
No. It doesn't.

There you go. It's really not that good. It's larger, but? I couldn't use it.
>>
>>51242870
Also went through 5 surface pro 3 replacements before I sold it on Craigslist to try and make a quarter of my investment back. Wait for Black Friday if you do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.