[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my droid turbo 2 design and feel free to ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (75 KB, 729x709) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
75 KB, 729x709
rate my droid turbo 2 design and feel free to ask me anything about the phone. haters welcome.
>>
try to push down your jealousy for just a moment. life will go on.
>>
Is the battery life as good as it says
>>
>>51239392
it lasted me a day and a half with several calls and a few hours of youtube. it's about triple the life of my old droid razr.
>>
a couple surprises as well
>doesn't run hot like people said it would with the snapdragon 810. the razr was a furnace in comparison
>the screen doesn't seem yellow to me
>the headphone out is light years better than the one on the razr. i can't easily differentiate between it and my sansa clip+ with my yuin pk2's
the audio thing was important to me so if you're wondering yes it sounds good with headphones and you can listen for a good while before running out of juice. i look forward to nice walks listening to new shit off of youtube.
>>
>>51239510
Microsd support?
>>
>>51239284
>buying a lenovo phone
>being on verizon

Not being a hater, im being a sympathizer
>>
>>51239545
up to 2tb or some shit
>>
>>51239566
Name < specs
>>
>>51239566
verizon was a given because im on a family plan. as far as the phone i love it so far. no motorola has ever given me problems but then again i always had flip phones until basically right now. a big battery was also a must. what's wrong with the brand again?
>>
>>51239608
>what's wrong with the brand again?

They have shown time and again that your privacy (and subsequent system security) means nothing on their laptops. They installed exploitable rootkits on laptops for a very menial amount of money.

Im sure itll never happen on their cell phones!
And its OK that the bootloader is locked, the stock rom the chinks made will be perfectly fine for the life of the phone!

At least other companies havent shown to put your security at risk
>>
>>51239745
>laptop security
>Googles rom is chink made
>>
>>51239566

It's a good phone, and it's factory GSM unlocked as all Verizon devices are so the OP can use it with any carrier worldwide without issues if so desired.
>>
>>51239284
So how plasticky is the shatterproof display? It's got some sort of a plastic screen protector on top of the glass (plastic can be easily replaced I heard) for shatter resistance, and total of 5 layers above the actual AMOLED display. Does the screen still feel like modern laminated LCDs (screen feels extremely close to the surface and touches)? I'm deciding between this in the X Force edition and the Priv unless a better phone comes out in the next year.
>>
>>51239284
>Verizon

GTFO
>>
>>51239819
i didn't know that but i honestly have no problems with verizon as of yet. only thing that annoys me is there's like.... 20 or 30 apps pre installed that i couldn't care less about. some of them can be uninstalled but not most. i wish i could have that space back for more music but fuck it i can get a sim card.
>>
>>51239830
it feels like slick hard plastic i guess. i never thought about it until right now. i don't have a problem with it. it blows the razer away on every front.
>>
>>51239819
They intentionally gimped the bands for US carriers but otherwise your claim is true.
>>
>>51239794
>implying it has stock google rom
>implying it doesnt have verizon + motoblur

>>51239819
Sure, if you dont want 4G
>>
>>51239819
>use it with any carrier worldwide without issues

100% bullshit
>>
>>51239887
Oh and do you have any micro-scratches on the plastic yet? The display is shatterproof but is certain to have worse scratch resistance, although I'm not sure how much. I mean either ways you can just replace the plastic film after a year or so.

>>51239819
I'm just waiting for international version (Moto X Force) and hoping that it'll come with T-Mobile bands.
>>
>>51239973
Check the UK moto site. Looks like it does.
>>
File: 7w5Vthc.png (341 KB, 1144x1121) Image search: [Google]
7w5Vthc.png
341 KB, 1144x1121
>>51239999
>UK moto site
Holy fuck yes. Even band 12 for 700MHz. Water resistant and wireless charging too. It's pretty much my ideal phone right now, but I'd still want the screen to work properly even when wet (I think only Sony's Z4 Tablet has that function now) and would prefer a 2xA72 processor setup.
>>
>>51239973
i can't see any scratches yet but it's only been 2 days. the top layer is replaceable like you said. once the international version comes out i'll probably get the replacement for that so i can get rid of the verizon check mark.
>>
>>51240080
Wait so the Verizon logo is just on the plastic rather than on the glass? That's a new one for Verizon, along with the logo being a bit less obtrusive.
>>
>>51240080
And last thing, did you get the ballistic nylon or soft grip? No way in hell am I getting leather for durability purposes, but I'd still like to know what feels the best.
>>
>>51240132
according to one review the logo is on the protective removable film
>>51240158
ballistic nylon. it feels like backpack material or something. hard to explain.
>>
>>51240363
Neat. Thanks again. I've got backpacks with nylon textures, but it's probably too smooth for a phone back. I'll probably try out the covers at a Verison store before I actually buy then.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49 KB, 456x448) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49 KB, 456x448
>>51240432
i got the naked tough case. it's clear and looks pretty good..''well i mean it looks like your phone because it's clear...i guess. my phone looks almost exactly like this.
>>
>>51240484
the back i mean. i got the white version which looks good to me with the grey nylon and the clear case.
>>
File: uCJkaY8.jpg (45 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
uCJkaY8.jpg
45 KB, 403x392
>droid phones are verizon exclusive
>>
>>51240632
Yeah, thats been the case since the original Droid.
>>
>>51239510
>doesn't run hot like people said it would with the snapdragon 810. the razr was a furnace in comparison
You are a fucking retard. You believe everything 4chan says.
Yes, the 810 had temperature problems. THEN a new improved version was released to fix it, and that's the version every single new phone has.

I can't believe people like you exist. No research done, no second thoughts, no own opinion. Just a sheep believing everything he reads.
>>
>>51241119
>"verizon has the best coverage!"
>>
>>51240484
Why the fuck would you even get a case for it?
Why literally were throwing our demo and kicking it across the floor
A case for it is like burning money
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.