[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with the Xperia Z5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Speed test loss to the G4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoTFkqovgok

Loss to the 6S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBVB_zik9lc

Loss the S6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBVB_zik9lc

What am I missing? I thought this was the phone saviour of 2015
>>
>speed
who gives a fuck. find a real problem to complain about
>>
>>50832390
This

The real issue is the house fire cpu and price
>>
File: CalMAN_Grayscale_sRGB.jpg (659 KB, 1920x921) Image search: [Google]
CalMAN_Grayscale_sRGB.jpg
659 KB, 1920x921
>sony
Its already defective
>>
>>50832390
are you serious? It isnt just marginally slower in some cases, it seems to be flat out dated.

This has fucked my expectation of this product.
I want a reason to get this over the Moto X Style/Pure but I cant find one.
>>
File: Grayscale_Standard.png (238 KB, 1920x1048) Image search: [Google]
Grayscale_Standard.png
238 KB, 1920x1048
Just look at this shit
People will gladly pay top dollar for this shit.

And you dumb fucks shill these things like no tomorrow
>>
>>50832390
>touchwizz apologist detected
>>
>>50832556
Tbh I don't know what the fuck I am looking at here m8
>>
>>50832423
>>50832556
Source?

>>50832366
The Snapdragon 810 is quite a problematic chip.
>>
>>50832390
This, 2015 and people still give a fuck about benchmarks and speed diff on stock. Ok
>>
It isn't coming to the US any time soon.
>>
They are attractive though.
>>
>>50833084
Are you dumb? If it's slow it has zero future proofing.

Part of the experience is having a responsiveness. This "who cares if it's slow" is the weakest meme.
>>
>>50833060
Comparing accuracy of color of a devices screen to actual color
You can see how the white is literally blue.

>>50833081
Notebook check dot net review of any modern sony device. Can't wait for them to review the z5, because sony has been getting worse and worse with their screens. If thats anything to go by, the z5 will be a real fuck up and people will have no problem sucking cock and paying a fortune to buy a terrible device
>>
>>50833268
tbh it's not that they lack the tech it's just that they prefer to oversaturate displays so when people look at them in person it is perceived as being vibrant and pleasing to look at.
>>
>>50833363
No its not
The z2 did not have this problem, and no display should have this much blue. Its not pleasing, its distructive. Samsungs worst amoled is more accurate than this shit
>>
>>50832556
>>50833268
>>50833363
>>50833497
I'm pretty sure Z5 comes with multiple color profiles.
>>
Soo its agreed, Sony Xperia Z5 is the biggest fail of 2015
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.