[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sent my IT professor a bootlegged excel file with a content-creation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1407215058864.png (90 KB, 209x266) Image search: [Google]
1407215058864.png
90 KB, 209x266
>tfw sent my IT professor a bootlegged excel file with a content-creation date of 2013

t t-there is no way she actually checks that right??
>>
Uh, if she's, like, capable of reading she might notice.
>>
>>50831656
the content-creation date is hidden behind two menu's though
file - properties - content
>>
>>50831625
Depends. Some guy tricked me into sending my exam solutions for a excel/word exam, pretending he was already finished when he was actually about to fail such a trivial fucking exam. First thing the prof did was check the metadata.
>>
>>50831666
I don't know man professors are kind of smart
>>
a what?
>>
>>50831625
why did you do such a thing? and did you modify the content of said file? fucking profs see this shit consistently, so they might remember some exact phrases/datapoints from a previous pass in (unless you paid someone to do it for you).
>>
just send a new one and say you fucked up the formatting or something.
>>
>IT professor
relax bruh
they're all retarded
"lol I can't even login to my googuhl drive!!"
>>
>>50831679
I already have a shitty excuse for if she checks

'I downloaded an example of what we were doing and edited it'
I can edit the meta-data in 7zip and create a file with the same metedata that is some shitty table with like 3 numbers and forumlas that are relevant to what we are doing

>>50831706
yeah I modified it alot for the stuff that wasn't supposed to be exactly identical to the textbook example
>>
How do you people even function if you can't talk your way out of this kind of problems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHDKyLuE4g
>>
>>50831625
Tell them the date on your PC got reset because the battery backup on your mobo died.
>>
>>50831738
ohhh
thats a good one

I'll use that
>>
>>50831732
What if she asks where you downloaded it?
>>
>>50831761
No, that is a retarded one and it's clear it's a dumb excuse.
>>
>>50831625
Modified date is weird. I've had Excel create files that were made in 1901.
>>
>>50831666
Not if they have have the meta data to pop up at the bottom. which I think was turned on by default in win 10
>>
>>50832106
fucking great
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.