[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I learn about stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: motherdog1.jpg (27 KB, 674x449) Image search: [Google]
motherdog1.jpg
27 KB, 674x449
Hello everybody,

My name's Geoff, and I'm an old guy. My kid introduced me to this website to learn about technology because I want to build my own computer. I don't know the first thing about this stuff, and having explored some of the threads, I feel like I've been jettisoned into advanced calculus or physics!

Would you folks have any suggestions as to where I can start learning about the things you guys talk about? Namely how computers work and things of that nature? I hope that someday I can catch up with you guys and join in on these threads.

Thanks for any help.

I don't know what photo to attach, so here are some dogs.
>>
>>50830371
CUCK
U
C
K
>>
>>50830371
wew lad
>>
>>50830371
Try https://youtube.com/
>>
>>50830371
Come on champ. It's 2015. Is there no one prepared to come up with better bait?
>>
Just in case this is serious
Look at this site to learn how to build your computer
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
>>
>>50830693
>http://www.logicalincrements.com/
Sorry, took me a moment to figure out how to respond to this.

Anyway, this is serious! So thank you, this looks perfect. I'm going to get reading.
>>
>>50830371

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
>>
Your kid was a bit mean sending you here... This is a pretty harsh and biased community, which is great if you are familiar with technology, but not otherwise.

Try picking something you want to know about, like how to build a computer or how to make a program, search for it on Youtube or Google and get started that way.
>>
>>50831159

Evidently you're right, and I can see why he thought it'd be clever sending me here.

Thank you for your kind response and the other person too. Is there a way to delete this thread? I'm going to just go offline now and check out the link about computer parts.

Have a great day.
>>
>>50831831
Threads delete themselves after reaching page 10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.