[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After some research on the new surface pro 4 and surface book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Unbenannt.jpg (63 KB, 984x516) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
63 KB, 984x516
After some research on the new surface pro 4 and surface book google gave me this:

says something like "our systems found strange data traffic coming from your network, please enter the captcha to show you're not a robot"

The fuck? since when am i not allowed to google something as often as i want?
>>
gave you been doing a ton of searches in a short period?
>>
Are you running tor?
>>
>>50812473
It's because you have 800000 immigrants posting from your IP address. Have fun sharing it with Jamal.
>>
>>50812503
This, I've only ever seen that with Tor. OP you might also want to make sure that you aren't part of a literal botnet.
>>
>>50812551
I've gotten OPs image without tor.
>>
>>50812494
not a ton, i did a lot more searches if i researched something for university, but probably because all of my inputs were mostly the same "MS surface pro 4, CPU, bla bla"

>>50812503
no, i don't

just thought i got a virus, but with edge i'm allowed to use google (mainly use firefox) and found out the message is legit, never came across this before
>>
>>50812595
btw... googling problems with google ... the irony
>>
you get them when you start doing searches that can get you into CP or peoples personal files

ex. intitle: inurl: site:

there;s a grace period but eventually you'll get those every search
>>
>>50812691
the more you know
thank you

so it's not a virus just google protecting themself
(or they don't want me to buy a microsoft product;)
>>
>>50812840
or it's someone else on the network doing those searches, it doesnt have to have anything to do with what you are searching, just the ip the requests come from
>>
File: 1431733517167.png (22 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1431733517167.png
22 KB, 914x1091
>>50812473
Your ISP most likely uses NAT.
>>
>>50812920
also thought about that, will try to find out if someone else is using my network (don't know how, but i'm sure there are ways)

But i would wonder if that'd be the case, all my neighbours are over 40, i don't think they know how to get into my network but who knows
>>
>>50812691
>inurl is now "suspicious" despite once being offered as a powerful feature
Is being retarded the only way to avoid suspicion? Is "ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" the ultimate solution?
>>
>>50813005
Nobody is using your fucking network, numbnuts. See>>50812973
Now go away.
>>
>>50813051
will read into that (yep, i'm dumb if it comes to things like networks etc.)
>>
Reset your router and get a different IP, given your ISP uses dynamic IP addresses.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.