[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budget Smart Phones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: smartphones3_660_091913124048.jpg (62 KB, 660x450) Image search: [Google]
smartphones3_660_091913124048.jpg
62 KB, 660x450
Alright /g/, my LG G2 has finally bit the dust. I want to get a newer phone but most phones out right now disappoint me and i don't have huge cash to drop on a flagship, so are there any phones in the $50-$125 that'll last for a solid year ? Obviously I'm not expecting the top specs but just something decent enough with a good storage, good battery, and doesn't break the bank. The cheaper the better so I can save money up for the phone I want later.
>>
Just get your g2 repaired or get a used one. Nothing in that price range compares to it.
>>
>>50805378
xiaomi redmi 2 + cm11
$70.
>>
>>50805386
The screen is broken, its not as snappy as it use to be and in all honesty, it's just time to upgrade to a better phone but I don't have the money for one so I gotta save up, I just need something to hold me off for a year.
>>50805393
Will I be able to use it with carriers in the US?
>>
iphone with a contract tbh when its urgent
>>
>>50805378
get an iphone 4s off ebay
>built like a tank
>feels faster than most last generation androids
>sends blue bubbles
>replacement displays are almost free and easy to install
>it fits in your pocket
>>
I have a huawei Y550 or something not sure about the exact type.

Get an SD card though
>>
Moto G from 2014
>>
Some Lumia I guess. They're quick for the money.
>>
try the cubot X9

it's a nice chinese phone with good specs
>>
4chan is not your persona store council.
that said, If you can't live without Android your best option is a Lumia from the 5xx gamma, they have a very good price/performance ratio, good screens and are quick. Any 8gb storage +1GB RAM will be good.

If not, try a 2014 Moto G
>>
Not OP but I was wondering what are your opinions on the G3 vs Z2 xperia I currently own a Z2 and got offered around 400 usd for it saw the g3 is a bit cheaper and thinked of selling it and getting it I heard wonders about the screen but dunno only LG device ever owned was Nexus 5
>>
bumpan
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.