[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has gotten drowned out in sqt like 4 times in a row so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1438869896863.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1917) Image search: [Google]
1438869896863.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1917
This has gotten drowned out in sqt like 4 times in a row so I might as well put it to a thread.

I just installed a new power supply since this one is modular and the old one wasn't, but as soon as I went to turn on the computer, it just goes into a boot loop (turns on, stays for a few seconds, then shuts off suddenly, etc.). I tried not using the graphics card, changing the ram slots, and using the old power supply to no avail. I've also rebuild most of the system over again but still no success. I'm starting to think it's a motherboard thing since I had a similar issue about 8 months ago (which was caused by the motherboard).

>What do?
>>
this is a SFW board
>>
Who is this testical receptacle?
>>
>>50801193
Guessing you don't have a friend with a spare motherboard you could try? Best thing I could recommend would be to try different parts with all your hardware. Switch the ram sticks out with different ones, etc.. If you can't then maybe someone else will have some advice for you.
>>
>>50801193
Take picture of guts and post
>>
It's not getting far in post so you're looking at a psu motherboard or gpu issue try those three things.
>>
>>50801756
Should I just take out the graphics card and see if it boots there?
>>
>>50801193
Is it a Gigabyte board?
>>
>>50801821
>>50801193
You're taking too long to fucking respond so I'll just say, if it's a motherboard with a backup bios or dual bios like Gigabyte has, what you want to do is power on the box and then hold down the power again until it powers off. Then, give it 15 seconds or so and turn on the power. For Gigabyte this will force it to restore the BIOS from the backup BIOS and break the boot loop.
>>
>>50802065
I'll try that then. Sorry for not getting back to the thread sooner
>>
>>50801201
kek
>zooms into picture
>spots part of nipple that is barely visible
>"NSFWNSFWNSFW"
I bet you think rape is the woman's fault too
>>
>>50802203
God damnit, what kind of board is it?
>>
>>50801193
>tank girl tattoo

huh.

Your shit's fucked op, just accept it and move on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.