[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/, Looking for a cheap water cooler, in the $50-70 range.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: h60_new_viewc.png (647 KB, 900x861) Image search: [Google]
h60_new_viewc.png
647 KB, 900x861
Hey /g/,
Looking for a cheap water cooler, in the $50-70 range.
>inb4 get an air cooler for that price

Needs to be 120mm, as I am very limited on space in my mini-itx build (also the reason why I want a cheap water cooler instead of a good air cooler)

I've narrowed it down to either the Corsair H55 or the H60, but I'm not sure which one is best. I saw a graph saying the H55 cools better in one place, the opposite in another.

TL;DR: which is better? Corsair H55 or H60?
>>
Neither because in that price range the cost vs. actual effeciency is laughable.

Either you invest in an actual water cooler or you don't.
>>
>>50800513
lets go cheap on a water cooler. nothing could go wrong
>>
>>50800513
meme
>>50800542
+1
>>
Cryorig C7
>>
File: 4y10jqW.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
4y10jqW.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>>50800513

Get a good aircooler or drop 100$ on a not shit AIO.

Get like a h100i or something if you really want one.
>>
>>50800513
or you could just save up like 30 more bucks to buy a h80i.
>>
>>50800585
you mean h7 right?
>>
>>50800606
no, OP said he has limited space
>>
File: lk.jpg (1 MB, 4004x3216) Image search: [Google]
lk.jpg
1 MB, 4004x3216
This is my H55 post-leak. Apparently a common problem.

Went 212 Evo and problem solved.

If you're not gonna go at least H80 then don't even bother.
>>
>>50800513
>expecting /g/ to read
>>50800542
>>50800591
You're both idiots. The reason to get an AIO water cooler is because it has very low overhead on the CPU. In really small cases (i.e. ITX), there's not a whole lot of headroom around and above the CPU, but there tends to be plenty on the outside of the main exhaust, which is a perfect fit for the radiator.

Every single CPU air cooler you're imaginging right now wouldn't fit in many, if not most ITX cases. Tower style practically never fits. Sometimes even "low-profile" horizontal ones do not fit.
>>
Looking to do some free lance programming for some extra cash. Any free lancer programmers here that could tell me the best way to get started? There just seems like a largely inflated market, and it seems pretty hard to stand out.
>>
>>50800661
Thank you. I could save another $30 and get the H80i I guess, if the H55 and H60 are that prone to failure
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.