[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get the Sony Z3 Compact or Galaxy S5 Neo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Galaxy-S6-Edge-vs-Huawei-P8-5.jpg (558 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-S6-Edge-vs-Huawei-P8-5.jpg
558 KB, 2560x1440
Should I get the Sony Z3 Compact or Galaxy S5 Neo?
>>
>>50796539
>Samsung
>Not even once

Get the Sony
>>
>>50796539
If it's not too small for you, get the Z3c. Samsung is shit.
>>
>>50796539
Have z3 Compact. AMA.
>>
Samsung fan here. Get the z3c. The neo line is a gimped version of the flagship and you can't have that on touchwizz unless you have an absolute perfect replacement for the stock rom. It's always better to stick with stock for various reasons but especially the camera and a lack of problems like no audio, wifi, fingerprint sensor or whatever problem you get. Z3c with stock is gold so go with that.
>>
>>50796539
I have the Z3 compact and it's perfect. I was mostly looking for a smartphone with a very good battery and I was not let down. It can easily last 2 days on normal settings and even more if you activate some options.
>>
>>50796539
Z3C. It is bloody amazing.
>>
>>50796539
>not getting the Z5 Compact with a camera that shits on even the G4
>>
>>50800239
Any truth to the self screen cracking bullshit?
>>
>>50801587
I haven't heard anything about the Z3+'s and the Z5's screens shattering, and the only place I've ever seen reports of the Z3's screen "self shattering" is /gee/, so it might just be complete bullshit.
I've had a Z2 for about a year now, and there's not so much as a scratch on the screen, and I've dropped it countless times from pocket height.
>>
>>50801675
>>50801587
Oh and as far as I know, even the memers on /g/ only complained about the Z3 and not the Z3c
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.