[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g/, razors are technology I've had this puppy for more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: f1.jpg (13 KB, 210x300) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
13 KB, 210x300
Hi /g/, razors are technology

I've had this puppy for more than 10 years, and I feel it's time has come.

What would be a new good one, maybe easier to clean, as durable and reliable.
>>
File: 2015-10-01 22.11.30.jpg (4 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-01 22.11.30.jpg
4 MB, 4128x3096
> Using en electric razor
> Ever
Fucking pleb.
These razors are the best ones I've ever had, and only for 3 dollars.
>>
>>50791178
Biggest scam to ever hit humanity. Electric razors you change the blade every year or buy a new razor of you want. You save hundreds by using an electric over those.
Also the shaving industry is declining since men are now just trimming. The clean shaven look is now feminine looking. Its also proven women find men with a 5oclock shadow or stubble to be the most attractive while clean shaven men are viewed as boyish or immature.
>>
File: braun.jpg (136 KB, 2271x531) Image search: [Google]
braun.jpg
136 KB, 2271x531
>>50791350
I have to disagree about the cost savings.

I end up just buying Dorco razors, $50 worth lasts me like 2 years, maybe less if you shave more.
>>
>>50791405
OP here, as I said the one I posted lasted me 10 years, never changed a single piece on it, only maintained it and cleaned. Battery couldn't hold anymore after a good 5 years but always worked as good when plugged.

So in short, 100$ (I think it was even less) for 10 years use.
>>
>>50791468
Maybe you become acclimated to dull it becomes with time, but I remember getting a new trimmer and it was a night and day difference between how sharp it was.

anyways, I need to shave my head so electric is out for me.
>>
>>50791350

>His benchmark is what women think

You're an idiot. If you work a white collar job and you shave you need to do it properly.
>>
>>50791405
You shouldn't buy a Braun series 3 unless you have light facial hair, series 5 is where it starts to get great.

Those shavers system clean is a scam, unless you literally have no time to maintain it yourself.
>>
I've been looking to buy a new one, since the one I have is shit. Misses a lot of spots, which ends up making me use a razor blade, which I'm pretty sure is what gives me ingrown hairs. I've been using a Braun Series 340s. Anyone know of anything good?
>>
>>50791620
meh, too much money to spend to just try it.
Like I said, I am fine with my Dorco stuff.
>>
>>50791785
That's fine, it's quite a bit of money to gamble with.
Just don't want people to waste 60 dollar on an electric razor when it's badly outclassed by the more premium stuff. And the series 3 doesn't offer too much over disposables.
>>
>>50791133
What is the difference between this type and the 4th in this pic >>50791405 ??
>>
>>50791350
>implying women have any taste
They're the ones who find "men" in man buns attractive, and those cause premature balding ffs.
>>
>>50792985
>and those cause premature balding
citation needed
>>
Funny you made this thread OP because my electric died yesterday.
Lasted me around 3-4 years, don't know why but it suddenly stopped working.

It was some "waterproof" panasonic razor, but I think in the end water damage actually killed it because I could see water drops under the battery display.
>>
>>50791350

>The clean shaven look is now feminine looking. lolsogay
>Its also proven women find men with a 5oclock shadow or stubble to be the most attractive while clean shaven men are viewed as boyish or immature. soRugged

If you worked for any respectable field where the average median age isn't late teens / mid early 20's, high school tier shit like this is non-existent. The clean shaven look will always have it's place on the right face, just like the 5oclock shadow look will have it's place with the right face.

It's time to leave the basement and stop visiting /fa/, son.
>>
>>50791133
I spend about $25/year on my stuff.

Merkur 23C razor
Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush
D.R.Harris soap
Feather blades

Best shaving ever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.