[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a broke bum nigga and because of the new data retention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hutz.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hutz.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I am a broke bum nigga and because of the new data retention laws what's a nigga to do about getting a decent VPN? No I am not going to pay some fat nerd mouth breather to setup a server for me. I want cheap and fast.
>>
>>50789595
>bumpity.
Why don't you nerds help a nigga out?
>>
>>50789595
tell me about these new data retention laws
>>
File: Illuminati_Emblem.png (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati_Emblem.png
172 KB, 800x800
>>50789771
>tell me about these new data retention laws
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34513124
>>
I use zenmate
>>
>>50790121
>The government has stressed that the data retained is only "metadata" and does not include the content of calls and messages themselves.

>The law also does not require firms hold on to a web users' browsing history.

...wouldn't that same metadata give you an even more accurate idea of their habits than their browser history? Or am I dumb?
>>
>>50790220
no, it's really generalized information, but it could be cross-referenced with other data to track you, in theory.

most of the shit /g/ gets their tinfoil out for isn't happening yet because humans are still the ones doing the monitoring.
>>
>>50790121
>Australia

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>50790121
>Australia
kekerino
this is the country that bans edgy video games because
>muh feelings
>>
File: 1443762604307.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1443762604307.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>50789595
>>50790121

>ausfalia
>pants on head retarded laws on everything
>almost on par with britain

The only answer is to leave. Being completely serious.
>>
>>50790121
AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTERS

B T F O
T T
F F
O O
>>
>>50790141
>all their proxies are blocked on 4chan
>>
File: mind_blown.png (383 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
mind_blown.png
383 KB, 500x505
>>50790420
>>50790438
Funny how if I disagreed with you I would probably be watched by big brother. They moved all the prisoners to this waste land but now the dickheads feel sophisticated enough to make EVERYTHING ILLEGAL. OUR COUNTRY IS BUILT ON CRIMINALS. Abo's don't matter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.