[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great hacker, or Greatest hacker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ahmed-mohamed-featured.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1683) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-mohamed-featured.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1683
http://strawpoll.me/5721257
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>50782086
Looks like marshviperx wins
>>
>>50782086
This wouldn't be a TROLL THREAD now would it?
>>
I want to rip your shitposter fucking esophagus out, you fucking idiot. God, why do I even browse this website when 80% of posters are shitposting (ironic or not) fucking NEETs?
>>
>>50782225
>>50782228
samefag lmao
>>
>>50782245
Yeah, I thought of and typed a second reply and solved a captcha in 13 seconds.
>>
>>50782265
Time flies when you're shit posting.
>>
>>50782086
Why I'm not in the list?
>>
The way his politically turbulent father (might have) hacked society was brilliant.

The way they triggered the racists running his school with a simple kitbashed clock any kid should be free to assemble was brilliant.

I honestly don't think the clock was really that unique or advanced for a kid that age... but it is also something neat for a kid that age to be doing.

Whether or not the father had some political agenda.. I dunno.

Though I think a kid should be free to dabble with electronics, not matter the color of his skin.

Plus schools are just too fucking paranoid about bombs and guns.
>>
>>50782086
>no santiago

shit tier list tbh

>>50782228
go back to reddit
>>
>>50782383
>wanting shitposters to leave and for quality discussion to take place makes me a redditor
>>
Fuck this kid. He got huge advantages in the information technology field over the fact his dumbass built a clock like a bomb.
>>
>>50782429
no what makes you a redditor is instead of ignoring blatant shitposting and find threads with actual discussions you would rather bitch and moan how everyone should post the way you want them to
>>
>>50782086
I wish I could solder my own cpus. He's a god damn genius, people should look up to him and worship him. He should be /g/'s king.
>>
File: deko.gif (575 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
deko.gif
575 KB, 500x281
>>50782429
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: autismus maximus.png (491 KB, 524x720) Image search: [Google]
autismus maximus.png
491 KB, 524x720
>>50782429
>quality discussion
>>>/krautchan/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.