[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I upgrade to win 10 from win 7???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: windoge.png (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
windoge.png
281 KB, 1920x1080
Should I upgrade to win 10 from win 7???
>>
>>50777443
for god's sake no
>>
>>50777443
if youre gay then no
>>
>>50777443
Absolutely. It so much faster.
>>
>>50777443
such meme
so funny xDD
>>
>>50777443

no
>>
>>50777443
>Should I downgrade to win 10 from win 7???
ftfy
>>
>>50777546
What is so bad about it? I used one at school and it looked quite good
>>
>>50777654
Yeah. It's a downgrade OP. Also funny dog meme xD
also, does >>50777777 exist yet?
>>
>>50777697
Not yet
>>
Fuck you and your promotion of voluntary espionage.
>>
It doesn't matter.

Pick the UI you like better

Both are total botnet
>>
>>50777727
I hope it's an epic meme xd
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
>>50777443
ebin dog maymay xDDD
>>
>>50777806
Also remove the diagnostics updates and the Windows 10 updater from your Windows 7.
>>
you should upgrade either to win 8 or win 10, pick the ui you like more. Retards claiming win7 is good dont know what they are talking about.
>>
You are given two choices a hat that is made of crumpled aluminum and had no functionality other than protecting the area from sun and you have another that has solar panels powering an air conditioner for head with nice finish and great effay design and a personal HUD assistant. Which will you pick? Obviously the better one takes telemetric data to improve their product by using that data do yeah will you still stick with 50 year olds work fear of change phobia's side or actually get appealing to this generation?
>>
>>50777443
There's no reason to. It is functionally the same. The only difference is that Windows 10 comes with spyware that can't be disabled and is also incapable of refusing or deferring updates.

There are no good reasons to "upgrade" to Windows 10. Only reasons to avoid it.
>>
>>50779158
I'm surprised microsoft hires shills that can barely even form sentences
>>
>>50777443

OP, if you have to ask...then yes!

I would tell you to just accept your fate, but you probably don't have the technical skills to understand your fate, let alone avoid it.
>>
File: 9DoVoix.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2938) Image search: [Google]
9DoVoix.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2938
No, this discussion is now over
>>
>>50777827
Which updates are diagnostic ones?
>>
>>50779675
holy shit what kind of life does a person live to actually have the time and motivation to make something like this?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.