[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So I'm due for an upgrade and all bias aside I was wondering if I should get the iPhone 6+ or wait for the Galaxy S6. My last two smartphones were the iPhone 4 and 5C. Something I'm big on is photography so I need something with a great camera as well. As for music I use Spotify so it's not an issue. Im also open to other suggestions, I heard the LG's and Note's are good to
>>
>galaxy S6
why would you want to shell out top-dollar for a shitty overpriced phone with a bloated UI and barely any advantages over competition? join the Lumia masterrace, we'll welcome you with open arms to the lumia 930 brotherhood
>>
Galaxy s6 rumors point toward 20mp plus you Can get Spotify premium for free on android with a little bit of googling, the s6 will have many many more features and to the guy who said bloated. No it isn't, the new touch wiz in the Galaxy s6 comes with two Samsung apps in it.. Only two.. Samsung has debloated this phone by a lot, the phone will be extremely amazing..
>>
>>46789013
I would wait until the S6 is actually released, at least see the specs first, than you should compare the things you like and dislike of the two. Put these into categories, like for example: Design (S6):8 Design(6+):7 and do that for performance and all the other things that matter, than, whichever one has the highest score is more than likely the one you're gonna want more. But personally, I wouldn't bother with Apple.
>>
>>46789013
I've got an lg g3, awesome. Has factory android L update. Very clean OS, similar to stock. Camera is quite good, screen is excellent. Double tap screen to wake is a nice feature as well. Stock speaker isnt anything special.

New htc is going to come out soon, has excellent front facing speakers and is probably going to have a nice camera as well
>>
also Galaxy Gear or Moto 360?
>>
>>46789221
Why in the name of 2015 would anyone do that? OP needs to get a BlackBerry passport or classic. Shits kawaii
>>
>>46789349
360, hands down
>>
lol montblanc

shit-tier nibs, OP

enjoy your 'precious resin'
>>
Get the S6. It'll fit your stupidity.
>>
>>46789349
I have a moto 360, it's pretty nice. The battery gets me through the day with about 30-40% left. It vibrates enough for notifications that you notice it, but if you were at work it won't make a lot of noise or anything.
>>
6+ = M9 > S6

I have a 360, get the gold one imo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.