[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So people keep giving me broken laptops, and so far i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: stack-of-laptops-shutterstock.jpg (73 KB, 728x486) Image search: [Google]
stack-of-laptops-shutterstock.jpg
73 KB, 728x486
So people keep giving me broken laptops, and so far i've been able to repair about 6/8 of them.

Problem is, I don't know what the fuck to do with all of them now. I'm literally drowning in laptops.
>>
>>45642070
throw them out
>>
give me one
>>
Throw them on Ebay and let the bidding start at $0.01 + shipping.
>>
take them to goodwill, who ship them to dell, who ship them to taiwan
>>
>>45642093
/thread
>>
>>45642093
Or craigslist, either way really. I think craigslist is better for cheaper laptops because you don't want to pay a lot for shipping when you're only spending $100 on a laptop. More valuable ones, definitely put on ebay.
>>
File: thief-laptop.jpg (334 KB, 1575x1181) Image search: [Google]
thief-laptop.jpg
334 KB, 1575x1181
>>45642070
Start your very own BOTNET!
>>
File: 1416895504155.jpg (66 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1416895504155.jpg
66 KB, 319x475
>>45642093
this is the best option, from personal experience
>mfw i have 7 or 8 in my living room as we speak, mostly hp shits
>>
>>45642109
>craigslist
enjoy getting robbed at gunpoint or followed home after the sale.
>>
OP, it doesn't seem like you're a greedy capitalistic entrepeneur...so it being the holiday season, go down to the local elementary school (preferably in the lower socio-economic part of your town) and DONATE them to poor kids. Should make you feel nice and tingly inside.
>>
Get a desktop switch, connect them all, hack the planet!
No but, throw them on ebay or throw them out.
>>
>>45642111
i always wear my ski mask when i'm haxing on my macbook
>>
Where are you located i might buy one for cheap depending on shipping
>>
>>45642122
>being this beta
If I meet someone in a crowded public area, they'd have to be out of their minds to pull a gun on camera (because cameras are fucking everywhere) for a cheap laptop. At that point, they can fucking have it and enjoy the jail time that will soon follow if they keep carrying on like idiots.

If someone follows me to my house, I'll just shoot them.
>>
>>45642122
This never happens.

Yeah someone is going to rob you over a fucking $100, not. That only happens to the retards trying to sell jewelry and brand new already stolen smartphones.

I've bought and sold plenty of shit off of craigslist and I've never had any issues and I've never heard of any acquaintances having issues or anything.
>>
What kind of laptops do you have anon?

I might want to buy one from you.
>>
>>45642170
I agree with you mostly, but it does happen occasionally to stupid people. Like people that answer ads in the ghetto for ridiculously under priced smartphones. They deserve to get robbed, though. Someone might try a snatch and grab robbery at a normal sale, but they aren't going to use a gun, wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>45642194
Well yeah, common sense was assumed but I guess it really isn't so common...
>>
>>45642070
install plan 9
>>
>>45642225
Those are the stories that scare people, though. They just see a headline, "Craigslist robbery scam," and swear off Craigslist forever, without even realizing how easily the retarded circumstances could have been prevented.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.