[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys. i'm looking for a script/app (preferably python)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1386230384581.jpg (79 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1386230384581.jpg
79 KB, 400x398
hey guys.
i'm looking for a script/app (preferably python)
that would be able to read every new tweet from a specific twitter acount (live) and click on an area of the screen if the tweet is negative and another area of the screen if it is positive.

thanks
>>
Write it yourself

Learn a skill in the process
>>
>>52382838
>read every tweet
this is easy, just look at the twitter api
>determine if positive or negative
besides having a list of positive or negative words to check against I wouldn't know how to make an AI that is successful at this
>click area of screen
not sure what you mean, like click follow or block user? It would be easier to just leverage the twitter api. Otherwise look into programmable browsers.
No one here will create it for you just because you pretended to be a girl. Try reddit
>>
>>52382838
>and click on an area of the screen if the tweet is negative and another area of the screen if it is positive.
And what would you do with this information?
Anyway, this can probably be written in an hour with Tweepy, a good websocket lib and a static page.
Do it yourself.
>>
there you go:
if (Tweeter= Gamergater)
cout << "Block." << endl;
else
if ( Tweet=Negative)
count << "Block" << endl;

you're welcome, Brianna.
>>
>>52383452
That's not python nor is that syntax valid..
>>
>hey /g/ write a script for me so I don't get triggered by random strangers on the internet

Hey OP fuck off.

>>52383452
I giggled.
>>
File: kWTuSvW8QtmZ7aRnRQdm_17b.gif (3 MB, 415x212) Image search: [Google]
kWTuSvW8QtmZ7aRnRQdm_17b.gif
3 MB, 415x212
>>52383036
i'm still a noob in Python
and no i'm not interested in learning it, i have no use for tit beside this experiment.
>>52382974
never asked anyone to write anything for me.
just wandering if somthing like that exists outthere

but you guys can't seem to be able to undestad english.
everytime somone ask a /g/related question you all act like fucking douchebags (most of you probably are irl).

>hurr durr do it yourself

this place is a useless circle jerck with no actuall tech knowlage.
>>
>>52383719
>i know! i'll just insult them and try to make them prove me wrong!

can you even into english though?
>>
>>52383719
>Hey guys, I'm looking for an extremely specific but useless script in a completely arbitrary language even though I don't know shit about programming
Well, sorry for thinking you were trying to use us to do your homework.
>>
>>52383760
my point is still valid.
as for the help, no amount of insult or kindness would change anything.
you simply lack the knowlage.
>>
>>52382838
Use tweepy
Use NLTK to do analyze the text

http://ravikiranj.net/posts/2012/code/how-build-twitter-sentiment-analyzer/
>>
>>52384025
I know enough to write your script, but I won't do it for you. You also don't seem to have a point beyond "waah why won't you do it for me??"

Begging for help and then insulting people is not a solid contribution to this community

Sage
>>
>>52383719
next time we'll make sure to have the exact retarded script you want, just for you anon
in fact, I'll go code it right now
would that make you happy?
>>
just use the gamergater twitter blocker like every other normal person
>>
File: 1447991271488.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447991271488.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>52382838
>femanon
thats not how it works
>>
>>52382838
>Femanon
If l can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Intemet is "there are no girls on the Intemet". This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Intemet, we don’t have the chance to fcuk you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I’m a girt" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet. The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Intemet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
>>
>>52383452
I remember this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.