[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's dick do i got to suck to find a reasonably priced 4690k ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vey.jpg (82 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
vey.jpg
82 KB, 400x374
who's dick do i got to suck to find a reasonably priced 4690k ?
>>
Just suck 6 dicks at $50 each
>>
>>52133729
>no homo
>>
you have to go to microcenter.

in person.

the closest one is 250+ miles away and after gas/trip cost i might as well just fucking get it shipped via UPS.

if you know someone with a microcenter nearby, transfer them the money and have them mail it to you in some bubble as fuck rap or whatever on the cheap. a lot of people do that evidently since microcenter takes a cut on cpu sales, at least that's what they say.

personally i believe they sell them for "real" MSRP and still make a profit. buying cpu's isn't something your average joe does so buying online is the only real choice, and gets the effective surcharge of another fucking hundred dollars give or take.

you can always go to hardforum and see who is selling shit, but they're jews too and will likely do 80% at best of online prices.
>>
File: nohomoyo.png (203 KB, 656x391) Image search: [Google]
nohomoyo.png
203 KB, 656x391
>>52133869
>>
You can get them for $240 new. Is that too high?
>>
http://ebay.com/itm/Intel-Core-i5-4690K-3-5-GHz-Quad-Core-BX80646I54690K-Processor-/181975123179?nav=SEARCH
>>
Wait till SuperBiiz gets them back on their site at $225 shipped. They're in San Jose, CA and just got a new inventory shipment delivered so they've gotta have more processors by Monday.
>>
>>52134007
>buying from ebay with someone with 0 reviews
>ever

kuck
>>
>>52134044
That's why paypal.
>>
>>52134035
ok i will wait until monday see what happens
>>
>>52134044
That's not really an indicator of anything. a professional scammer will just buy some positive reviews to fool people like you.
If anything, no reviews makes it more like that it's just some guy who doesn't sell much stuff on ebay who upgraded and wants to flog their spare parts.
That said, ebay will side with the buyer every time.
>>
>>52134090
>mfw goes up even more

better not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.