[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: dell_atg_outdoors.jpg (90 KB, 401x393) Image search: [Google]
dell_atg_outdoors.jpg
90 KB, 401x393
Can you suggest me a good laptop (between 11-14 inch)? I don't like the new models design so i'd like to buy a laptop with a raw-rusty appearance like the old IBM's thinkpads or DELL.

sorry for the shitty english and ty all
>>
>>54931148
those old dells are good if you can find them for $100 or less refurbished with the psu and hd intact.

You can also get a t420 or x200 for around $100.

The only bad thing about these old laptops is the batteries are usually beat to shit, They are old and wont hold charge and im not sure if they still make replacements or not.
>>
>>54931148
http://ktgee.net/guides
http://www.dankpads.com/
>>>/g/tpg
You should had asked in >>>/g/sqt
>>
Dell Latitude E6420 or E6430 was the last of the "big" designs, after that they started making 'em thinner and smaller so that's about where it ends. Fantastic machines, rock fucking solid, no whitelist bullshit like ThinkPads (and no god damned BIOS backdoor bullshit either).

I love ThinkPads myself, owned the original one years ago, I still have two 701c Butterfly models in near-mint condition actually, but I wouldn't buy a ThinkPad that Lenovo has touched for any price, not even the T60 series which were awesome for their time.

Dell should get a lot more respect around here, so fuck anyone that doesn't.
>>
>>54931148
Thinkpad E550
>>
An Acer or Medion
>>
File: 1465162396561s.webm (2 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1465162396561s.webm
2 KB, 250x245
>>54931148
>>
Lenovo Yoga 900s
>>
File: 1465077121646.png (272 KB, 601x1016) Image search: [Google]
1465077121646.png
272 KB, 601x1016
>>54932456
Stop that.
>>
>>54931148
>e the new models design so i'd like to buy a laptop with a raw-rusty appearance like the old IBM's thinkpads or DELL.

I have pic-related/

Is shit but i use it to do remote-desktop to a more capable machine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.