[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new ones are going to suck, aren't they? Fucking Apple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: new-macbook-pro-review.jpg (131 KB, 580x363) Image search: [Google]
new-macbook-pro-review.jpg
131 KB, 580x363
The new ones are going to suck, aren't they?

Fucking Apple pooing all over their last good product instead of the loo.
>>
>>54887823
They're in trouble without Steve.
>>
>>54887836
Steve: Never make a stylus
>Makes stylus
Steve: Don't have too many products
>14 different laptop models, 10 different phone models
Steve: Stay focused on design and customer experience
>Buys chink taxi company
>>
>>54887836
I don't think they're in trouble. iPhones, iMacs and MacBooks will keep on selling well no matter what, simply because the average Apple customer doesn't give a shit and will go with whatever Apple is offering. Almost all of my friends use Apple just because, nobody cares about the specs and such and I can't imagine any of them ever changing their brand of preference simply because they don't need to - if it works and looks pretty it's enough.
t. an Apple user who is also never going to switch because in the UK iMessage and some other Apple features are almost impossible to live without unless you have no friends
>>
>>54887861
He was right and they're deviating.
>>54887896
You're right, one thing Tim Cook really did well was transition Apple into a fashion company with good media software. From a survival pov, thats all they need to ever be.
>>
>>54887836
RIP ;_;
>>
>>54887836
Good, they can burn in hell with him.
>>
All the closed meme fuck on it sucks so hard
>>
File: steve-jobs-mercedes-car.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-mercedes-car.jpg
309 KB, 1600x1065
>>54887861
>Steve: Don't have too many products
>>14 different laptop models, 10 different phone models

damn, Steve was fucking based. There is research that shows if you offer customers too many different versions of a product, they get overwhelmed and pick none (since they are scared they'll pick the wrong one)

Fucking Steve, he truly was the besd CEO in the world
>>
>>54887823
Apple never was good
Especially without Steve
>>
>Most valuable company of all time. Ever.
>Suck

Macbook is so far ahead of the competition that they could literally do nothing for over a decade and the PC manufacturers wouldn't even come close.
>>
>>54888889
so close
>>
>>54888904
>800mhz toddlerbook facebooking machine
>ahead of anything

ayylmao
>>
>>54888937
Sigh, jealous poorfag detected...
>>
File: 1456419386048.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456419386048.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>54888959
>being so poor you think a $1000 iToy makes you not a poorfag
>>
>>54888937
this, there are laptops out there that can outperform MBP by factors of 2 or 3

Razer blade comes to mind.

expected macfag response:
>but doesnt have osx
>but muh trackpads
>>
>>54888904
Poo in the loo Pajeet.
>>
>>54888980
>not 15"
>2 hours battery life
yeah no
>>
>>54889068
5h is pretty good, considering there is a 970 in it. what gpu is in the macbook?? Intel integrated graphics?
>>
>>54889089
>Web surfing
Right, mad dGPU usage.
Plus, that powerful a GPU on a laptop is useless: unless you're gaming (and i hope you're not) any mid GPU can handle rendering and cad just fine. Anything more intense should go on a dedicated machine 2bh.
>>
>>54889089
What the fuck do I need a graphics card for? Videogames? lmao
>>
>>54889089
>""""gaming"""" laptop

You will grow up one day.
>>
>>54888850
In my edgy years I used to shit on Steve and go hurr what an applefag. Without him though I realize how much worse Apple now. Tim Cuck is a fucking moron and it wasn't until looking at Steve in his younger years especially his NeXT years I realized he was a smart businessman.
>>
>>54889510
I had my edgy Apple years based on nothing really, I wish I was a normie and bought an iPhone instead of wasting my time with subpar vomit inducing android devices (I still own one, next one I know what I'll get desu) that are catching up only now.
>>
>>54887823
Yeah, I'm kinda worried about that rumored OLED touch panel. Will there be a physical esc key? I hope they at least upgrade the resolution to 3360x2100 or something.
>>
>>54887836
I never really like Steve Jobs, but apparently he really knew how to run the company.
>>
>>54887836
>...Wozniak
>>
>>54887823
OS X is a steaming pile of shit. Even sudo can't write to e.g. /usr/local anymore without some ridiculous booting tricks..
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.