[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
flat feet and lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: flat_feet_child.jpg (352 KB, 686x805) Image search: [Google]
flat_feet_child.jpg
352 KB, 686x805
how does it affect you flatfoot bros? how do you work around it ?
>>
>>37928427
It doesn't affect it in any way.

Doesn't like 30% of the US Population have some degree of flat feet and most of it is asymptomatic?
>>
>>37928427
it literally doesnt matter
>>
>>37928448
>>37928465
It can cause one's feet to collapse inwards in the bottom position of a squat if they have a bad case of it
>>
>>37928485
That has never, ever happened to me.
>>
>>37928427
How did they treat it??? I have horribly flat feet and it makes me bow legged.
>>
>>37928427
>>37928692

I used to have ridiculously flat feet, to the point where my arches literally touched the ground when I stood flat. I fixed it by consciously walking on the outside edges of my feet practically to the point where I was walking with my feet angling outwards like
>/ \
A couple years later and my arch is strong and apparent.
>>
>>37928427
Got high arches. My fucking feet move too much during squats.
>>
>>37928427
WHAT IS THIS TREATMENT, I MUST KNOW

my knees arent as fucked as that kid but my feet are incredibly flat and its been an issue for the majority of my life
>>
Any flat wide foot bros out there that can suggest a good squat shoe? Buying shoes is difficult for me.
>>
>>37929157
I lift in chuck taylors.

I have completely flat feet.
>>
>>37929165
+1 the only shoes I wear
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.