[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex lifts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The-Totoro-Bed.jpg (44 KB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
The-Totoro-Bed.jpg
44 KB, 560x433
What are some good lifts or exercises for endurance in the bedroom?
I get tired of pumping after like five to ten minutes, and when I'm finger popping a girl, my arm gets tired pretty fast too.

Also is doing kegels everyday bad? Should you have rest days for kegels?
>>
>>37363934

>when I'm finger popping a girl, my arm gets tired pretty fast too

fingers get tired real quick, let your entire arm do the work. like, from the shoulder
>>
>>37363934
>I'm finger popping a girl, my arm gets tired pretty fast too.

switch muscle groups

Wrist, bicep, to shoulder, by the time your shoulder gets tired your wrist should be good to go again.
>>
>>37363948
Huh. That makes sense, but I thought it was better to make a curling shape with your fingers, and to get up and down, rather than in and out? Do I need to have better muscle control to do that from my shoulder?

>>37363970
So kind of like super setting, but with a vagina?
>>
>>37363934
I think cardio is good for endurance when it comes to sex, I run as well as lift and can go for twenty minutes pumping pretty hard. However when I'm on a cut I can't and it feels horrific. Also having lots of sex increases your endurance when it comes to sex, so maybe hire a prostitute like a personal trainer for a more fun post-workout cardio.
>>
>>37364000
I have a gf who is down for sex when ever, so I'll tell her I need her to help me with my sex gains.

And running makes sense. I was thinking maybe a few sets with lots of reps of light deadlifts would help out with endurance.
>>
>>37364027
Yeah just fuck her a lot. It'll probably help and if it doesn't then you're not exactly going to complain.
>>
>>37364119
Very true hahaha
>>
>>37363975
>So kind of like super setting, but with a vagina?
I'm now imagining a chick saying "I want you inside me" to which anon responds "shut up bitch I have 2 more sets"
>>
>>37364143
That's the way anyone should reply to a gains goblin
>>
>>37364143
SHOO SHOO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.