[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual stamina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: stalin.jpg (77 KB, 343x467) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
77 KB, 343x467
How to increase sexual stamina?

Should I do nofap or something? once or twice I lasted 3 hours but now I only last 10 minutes tops, wtf?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>36943944
Could be worse. I usually go about 30-60 seconds. I'm almost positive it's that ever since the first time it happened premature, I get anxious about it happening again, so when my penis is in there and there's no escape I tense up and it leads to it happening again. Once in a blue moon I'll get 10 minutes. Be happy m8
>>
I get only a few minutes with my girlfriend, we've been together for about 1 month only though and she's my first girlfriend. When I lost my virginity (long before my first girlfriend), I was rock hard, but could barely feel anything, and didnt even come close to orgasm.

First time with my GF was about 30 seconds, I never experienced pussy so tight and wet. Still I can't last longer than about 3-4 minutes if I go straight to pounding. Usually I pull out, use my fingers etc, and then keep going.

But I can tell she wants my dick so much more, I don't know how to improve, I bought a Fleshlight Stamina Unit, but it doesn't even come close. Her pussy feels like its cramping down on me and pulling me in (just like in my animes).

Will I get used to it bros? Thanks for reading :)
>>
>>36944557
how big is your cock anon?
>>
Guys any help is appreciated. I tried having sex with my gf for the first time, and my dick couldn't get hard enough to penetrate, probably because I jerked off once in the day already. But then we tried again today and I still couldn't get it hard enough. And I've stopped getting random boners that I used to get all the time. I'm just 21.
I'm trying to go on no fap.
Could it also be because of cutting carbs a lot?
>>
>>36946821
Try edging, you can look up dick improvements on goodlookingloser there is where I got the best advice
>>
>>36945472
A little over 6" length and about 5.8" girth. Not sure if weird proportions but I think in the normal range. Why do you ask?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 450x250
>>36943944
>>36944557
>>36944715
>>36946821
Alright faggots , eat foods with potassium like bananas , avocados , shit even almonds help with getting blood pumping down there.

To last longer get lifestyle extra strength condoms , which are thicker than normal condoms and give you less feeling making you last longer. Regular condoms are 6mm I think , and these bad boys are 9mm. They should help with the anxiety and also put lotion on thee dick.
>>
>>36946821

Yu're nervous, breathe, relax, and tell your gf to suck your dick.
>>
Actually being attracted to women helps.
>>
I thought you meant sexual endurance, not fucking sexual disfunction. I have no problem fucking for hours without cumming, but i have a problem of tiring out fast, how do I increase that endurance?
>>
>>36946821
yes cutting too hard can lead to that
>>
File: 1437879278494.jpg (80 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1437879278494.jpg
80 KB, 960x960
>>36943944
It's all about breathing no lie. I am sure you never notice it but I PROMISE you are holding your breath right before you cum. Be slow and rhythmic and breathe and slowly build up the pace. Also watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huOdNKJ39uM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYrw7RjqQs
Also Elliot has done other vids on breathing properly and sex and lasting longer, just look through his channel.
>>
>>36949826

>used to always hold my breath when jerking off as a kid
>noticed now if I ever hold my breath imminent bust
>>
File: 1440475797920.jpg (65 KB, 499x521) Image search: [Google]
1440475797920.jpg
65 KB, 499x521
>>36949963
Ya seriously people don't understand how important this is. I have gotten so good at the breathing that I can honestly last as long as I want. I actually have to make myself hold my breathe to cum now.
>>
>>36946821
It's cutting carbs. Get some more food in you and have an energy drink or espresso beforehand.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.