[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I overcome the bitterness of being 25 and never having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: FWcpv3r.jpg (113 KB, 720x639) Image search: [Google]
FWcpv3r.jpg
113 KB, 720x639
How do I overcome the bitterness of being 25 and never having had a gf or flirted with a girl or a girl show interest in me or anything like that? And this is despite going to university for 4 years. I've only had prostitutes.

Lifting sure as fuck hasn't helped at all, and I'm stronger than most of /fit/.
>>
no cure for a shitty personality
>>
>stronger than most of /fit
>doesnt have good body

Perma fat fuck must be nice eh?
>>
Im the same, but my own fault due to the fact I dropped out of highschool at 16 and stayed a shut-in until around 23. I am 29 now, ended up getting HS certificate and got a degree and have a pretty good job now. But those shut-in years from 16-23 damaged me in a way I don't think I could ever fix in terms of sexual/relationship maturity.

I don't even know what I'd do with a female outside of sex, I am 29 have no relationship/intimacy skills whatsoever.
>>
>>36668271
Forgot to mention;

Now i understand when people say "stay in school"

Im a perfect example of why you should "stay in school"
>>
>>36668193

Post stats faggot

And if you have the courage post your ugly mug too
>>
File: 1412655597233.jpg (219 KB, 1500x1280) Image search: [Google]
1412655597233.jpg
219 KB, 1500x1280
The key is to EMBRACE your entire life, even the failure part

You have to really truly desire to live the exact life you have lived again because without that life you would not be the glorious being you are today

Nietzsche's eternal recurrence bro learn it and live by it

EMBRACE
>>
>>36668193
...stop caring so fucking much?

I bet you're the kind of guy who'd call a girl a slut or easy or some other whore shit if he showed interest in him and expressed sexual desire.
>>
File: Calum-von-Moger-leg-destruction.jpg (139 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Calum-von-Moger-leg-destruction.jpg
139 KB, 1080x1080
>>36668193
If you didn't do it through uni, you are never going to do it in your life. That ship has sailed my friend.
Rip
>>
File: 1457593575615.jpg (83 KB, 589x704) Image search: [Google]
1457593575615.jpg
83 KB, 589x704
>>36668193

Read this anon >>36628904

Its not about lifting bro, its about looking like pic related.

If you bench 700 pounds but dont have an asthetic physique with enough muscle size to be seen through clothes, lifting wont do shit for you.
>>
I'm in a similar situation. I am 25 and i had a skin condition (not acne) that left me with a lot of scars on my body. The scars are not even that bad or visible but damaged my self image (dont know how to say in english) so much that i cant show myself naked to anyone anymore.
I only had sex once in my life without the lights on and it destroyed my youth and earlier 20s. I wasnt swimming since i was 18. Only things that keep my from killing myself yet are lifting, not wanting to leave my mother in grief and atleast i make some good money at the moment.
>>
>>36668493
Don't read it, OP, it's full of shit.
>>
>>36668193
don't be bitter

not having a gf in 25 years on earth is entirely your own fault.

you should hate yourself, you don't deserve to be bitter.
>>
File: 1297838325948.jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
1297838325948.jpg
7 KB, 192x262
>>36668193
I'm 23 and for years I've never went an entire month without a girl/woman showing interest in me, yet I'm still a virgin.

Usually I'm not interested in the girl, but when I am, I freeze entirely, and eventually flee the scene.
The worst thing is seeing the girl who ground her body on yours on the bus being happy with her boyfriend, who's not you, because you were to much of a scared little bitch to do anything.

Sometimes I feel like I brought an empty gun to a knife fight.

But usually I just feel sad and empty inside.
>>
>>36668452
I didn't do it uni and have since leaving.

I'm a former top tier autist who got a job, a driving license and lost my virginity, all age 27.
>>
>>36668193
Shit dude. How have you not even flirted with a girl? I have only kissed two girls but I am still doing better than you.
>>
>>36668508
Couldn't you pretend to be some sort of badass and make up a story about how you got them? I would love some more scars, I only got a couple shitty ones on my jaw that you cant even see.
>>
>>36668193
My boyfriend was 25 almost-kissless virgin when I met him. Just don't let it bother you and don't get discouraged.
>>
I'm 28 and not had a gf since I was 16. Work that one out.
>>
>>36668508
look bud, I'm fucking a girl that literally weighs %40 what I do. I look like fucking shit without my shirt on, I haven't been topless in public in over a decade. You can be ashamed of your body and still get the fuck over it to be with someone you trust and have an intimate relationship with it. If Fatty McEightLayers can bear to be seen without his shirt for someone he loves (or at least, wants to fuck), so can you.

and honestly, a lot of women won't mind as much as you'd expect, and many more of the ones that do will pretend not to.
>>
>>36668193
let the bitterness guide you.
Women hate being treated like equals and they love dudes who objectify them. Obviously they don't like to say that, but the fact is you need to be comfortable taking 100% of the initiative and never expect a woman to do jack shit.
And once you become bitter and start viewing women as inferior trash, it becomes a lot easier to be confident and assertive around them. And really that's all they want out of a man.
I went through a similar thing, except it clicked for me junior year of college. Bitterness lead to me viewing women as sub-human, which made me very confident and aggressive around them and made me stop giving a shit about their feelings or opinions, and *surprise* I've been pretty successful with women since then.

Well, successful in that I get laid and have had fuckbuddies. The bitterness means I'd never want to actually date any of those women
>>
>>36668193
man, british girls are ugly as fuck
>>
>>36668193
Post body or gtfo to r9k. Getting fit got me sloots attention within 4 months of dedicated lifting. And im 5 fucking 9 nothing
>>
>>36669263
Are you kidding? Slags are life dude. And I say this as a Frenchman.

Easy, youthful. All I need.

Of course it's the cream of the crop but it's more than enough for me.
>>
>>36669945
>Cream of the crop.
>British.

Enough posting for the day please.
>>
>>36669965
I don't think he knows what the expression means.
>>
IT IS NOT YOUR TIME MY FRIEND
>>
File: 1455868184546.gif (2 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1455868184546.gif
2 MB, 300x224
>>36669965
>>36670003
Sorry, got carried away. I actually meat it's not the cream of the crop, but it's more than enough for me.

Pic related is a 10.
>>
File: sad frog - Copy.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
sad frog - Copy.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
>>36668193
I don't know, it's odd reading these forum posts because I feel like I could have been there but I'm not.

I'm pretty socially awkward myself/kind of meh personality all around. I've had trouble making friends (and holding on to them) my entire life. When I do get friends it never lasts.

I dropped out of highschool at 13 (that is when highschool started here) came back at 14, dropped out again at 15, switched schools two times up towards 17, dropped out again and got my diploma through online correspondents at 20.

During that time I had a longterm GF who I met in highschool. Very intelligent, short, cute, pretty girl who was extremely loyal. We were together 7 years, throughout that time we had sex a lot, experimented a lot with a lot of things and just in general she was basically my only real friend for 7 years.

Our relationship never worked out in the end sadly (my fault) I ended up with another girlfriend though oddly enough and me and her have now been together 1.5 years. Like I said, I'm socially awkward myself with pretty meh social skills all around.

I have insane amounts of trouble socializing, holding conversations and even really approaching most people. I'm just shy, always have been from the first day I can even remember. I have a nice car for my age (FRS) at 22, dropped out of university but hold a security job (security industry is horrible) have 25,000k in the bank from an automobile claim (some idiot ran a stop sign and hit me) parents are supportive, get laid lots etc

but I have no friends, no social life outside of my GF and nothing. I seriously feel like my life is weird that way, I just don't connect well with 99% of people in society, and the ones I do connect with are usually female who I end up having longterm relationships with.

I wish I had friends, people who'd just be bro's and hangout/lift and talk about life and shit. It's the opposite of tfw no GF but more like

>Tfw forevernofriends.jpg
>>
File: fract7s.jpg (20 KB, 600x281) Image search: [Google]
fract7s.jpg
20 KB, 600x281
>>36668193
C A R D I O

And mindful meditation.

Also, start imagining it. See it with your mind, keep your mind there. See yourself talking to girls, and girls sucking your dick, and you having mutually enjoyable sex with girls. You really have to put your mind there, then start watching it, it should even just reveal itself to you automatically.

It has to start from somewhere.
>>
>>36669249
>Bitterness lead to me viewing women as sub-human, which made me very confident and aggressive around them and made me stop giving a shit about their feelings or opinions, and *surprise* I've been pretty successful with women since then.
This is pretty much me. I've only gotten laid twice but both times I was just being the center of attention at a party/social event and disregarding females. They seek you out if you have high social status.

The same goes for night clubs. My strategy is to just dance my ass off with the bros and eventually sluts start flocking. It's weird man.
>>
>>36670045

My girl's boobs look identical to the girl on the left's, nice.

>>36668193
Work on your personality bud. Confidence goes a long way, and if you really are aesthetic it will be even easier for you. Get a nice haircut, shave, wash your face daily and carry yourself well. Initiate conversation and learn how to make people laugh and you'll do just fine. Think about it, if you autism it up with a girl who is a stranger you never have to see her again. That is the beauty of strangers.
>>
just join a local club XD that is the solution

just join a club bro xD
>>
i never really made any close friends in university
i mean sure if we see each other we'll talk and lift together
but all my close friends that i can trust with everything are the guys i grew up with in hich school
>dont know how to form new friendships :(
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.