[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have heard all my life that exercise should make you feel better,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 81176016_XS[1].jpg (33 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
81176016_XS[1].jpg
33 KB, 640x447
I have heard all my life that exercise should make you feel better, but for me it's the complete opposite. Even if it's something I personally love, like badminton, I feel like I don't enjoy anything afterwards. I still exercise to stay fit, but I don't enjoy it at all and will in fact be miserable for the rest of the day.

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>36628642

Exercises dont make you feel better.
Lifting doesnt change your life.
Doing sports doesnt make you more confident.

ITS ABOUT THE BODY.

Having a phenomenal body makes you feel better.
Being super shredded and jacked changes your life.
Having 17" inch arms and 6 pack abs makes you more confident.

> HUUR BADMINTON DOESNT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER
> Badminton

I have found your problem
>>
>>36628642
Idk. But try not to be miserable man. As shit as that sounds, one day you are gonna wake up and be 80 and about to die. Lets try and push bad thoughts out of our head for now. We only get one life.
>>
Eat more
>>
>>36628642
Bad nutrition, diet, or recovery, maybe a combination of all 3. Even when I'm cutting my hardest at -1000 calories a day I don't feel "bad". I feel exhausted in the gym, but after a shower and a little down time I feel fine. I do take bcaas and have 2-3 cups of coffee a day. You need to dial in on your situation and start experimenting to figure out the problem
>>
>>36628642
I suspect it might be a genetic thing, honestly.

Some people don't respond as well to the endorphins and some people come down harder from them.

I know I feel really good exercising but I feel like shit afterwards and I'm usually in a bad mood. Depressed and irritable, like coming off uppers.
>>
>>36628668

No. All sorts of studies are claiming that exercise should give you endorphins and be as effective against depression as medication.

>> Badminton

I also lift, which I prefer because that way I only have to work out twice a week. I said badminton because that is genuinely fun and I'm not too insecure to admit it.
>>
>>36628668
actually physical activity is efficient against depression
>>
>>36628753
>>36628777

Yes that might be true. Exercising does help you.

But it doesnt make a socially autistic, depressed sociopath make a 180° turn and be reborn as a chad.

The reason i say its all about the body, is because once you have acquired that greek god body you get what every socially retarded autist wishes for.

You get validation from other people. Other people put you in a higher social status.
You get admired by people who look weaker than you.
People respect you.
You get validation from females, which is the most important for most guys.

I know this sounds all superficial, but every socially retarded autist out there is a human being just like everyone else. And we humans are very social animals. We seek validation from other men and woman, its what makes us happy.

Now dont get me wrong. Its good you find joy in badminton.
But you shouldnt do badminton in the hope to change your life this way.

You say you lift, right?
But do you look like you lift?
Do you see other people mirin you in the gym?
Do people tell you, you look amazing?
Do you see girls eye fucking you?

Again, its very superficial. But thats not a bad thing. We all seek validation from other people. We all feel good when people admire your body. Its not child-ish or douchbagey at all. People who say they dont lift for girls/boys are lying. And i dont understand why they would lie about it. Its not a morally bad thing to do.
>>
File: 1454533562761.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
1454533562761.gif
24 KB, 60x95
>>36628642
>fit
>moving a little within a tiny area and hitting a "fly"
>>
>>36628753

Low blood sugar faggot. Easy to solve.
>>
>decide to get off pharmajew
>don't feel depressed
>take two weeks off d/t injury
>entire time: depresses as fuck, want to killself
>injury healed
>start exercising again
>no longer depressed or suicidal
>>
>>36628904
At first I thought you were just being a dick, but the more I think about it, you're 100% right.
>>
File: 1377841656603.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1377841656603.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>Lifting
>fail on my last rep
>tfw I know I had it in me, but I gave up at the last moment

Rest of the day instantly ruined.
>>
>>36629308
>not realising agility, speed and reaction times are all elements of fitness
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.