[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I can only workout 3x a week, what would my routine look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: dmitry.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dmitry.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
If I can only workout 3x a week, what would my routine look like if i'm trying to get something close to pic related?

pls no bully
>>
Are you a complete beginner?
SS or SL then move onto a novice program when you stall
>>
>>35495659
I am not. Lifting for 5 years.

But next semester is going to be pretty insane, and I can only workout 3, maybe even 2 days a week.

I'm just trying to figure out how to scrap my 6 day routine and make a 2-3 day routine that has all the compounds i need to maintain a klokov lookin physique
>>
casual lifters make me lol
>>
>>35495684
If you've been lifting for 5 years you Know by now what is best and what you need to do to maintain with only 2 days a week free. Don't ever bullshit a board of bullshitters
>>
You want to look like a world class weightlifter training 3 times a week?

Dont we fucking all anon.
>>
>Be born with top 1% genetics
>Train from early childhood
>Use anabolic steroids from mid teens
>>
>>35495654
>>35495684

If you only can do 2-3 days a week I would go with full body workouts.
You get the best result if you hit the whole body at least twice a week.
>>
I recently switched to 3-4 days a week instead of 5-6 and am making more strength gains while visibly becoming more lean.
What do you think is the biggest factor?
Nutrition hasn't changed. Maybe my body just has really shit recovery? 1 year lifter.
>>
>>35495846
You didn't eat enough.
>>
>>35495852
>Nutrition hasn't changed.
>>
>>35495852
Makes sense. Protein is a bit lacking as well as fats. I def get enough carb intake, but the other two could need to be checked.
>>
>>35495846

4 days per week is the ideal for natty lifters, desu. Unless you are bulking hard, it's hard to keep progressing well training 6 days, since you have too little time to recover and adapt.

>>35495654

Texas Method with tons of volume.
>>
>>35495918
Thank you.
>>
>>35495654
Texas method and roids
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.