[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6'2 lanklet here If I do push ups, pull ups and core work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: otterchad.jpg (100 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
otterchad.jpg
100 KB, 467x700
6'2 lanklet here

If I do push ups, pull ups and core work every single day, to failure, for 60 days and eat 3000 cals a day, what will happen?
>>
>>35304894
Every single Day? Burnout! Give yourself a day to rest
>>
you will have no visible addition of muscle because lanklets are forever dyels without the use of steroids

don't even bother trying
>>
>>35304894
You will most likely get very good at doing pushups
>>
>>35304894
bodyweight routine works the same as any progressive routine. If you can do more than 12 reps you need to change the leverage to make it harder or pick up weights. Otherwise you'll just be doing cardio and either a) plateu, b) get nowhere, or else c)get fat.
>>
>>35304905

Thanks man, I thought as much, I'll give up now. Thanks for setting the record straight for me
>>
>>35304904
EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>>35304910
6'2" I was 165 most of my life. Started lifting and eating a bunch. Made it to a lean 185 and look built. I'm not saying I was massive, but much bigger than most.

Give the body weight stuff a shot. You will see some muscle gain, but lift and you will see more.
>>
I'm also 6'2 and >>35305185 is lying. I've been lifting 4 years. Trust me, it's a waste of time without steroids. I wish I were a manlet ffs.
>>
>what will happen?

You will look somewhat better than you do now. Your body will be much more conditioned and your core will be stronger than probably 90% of the general population

You'll still be a lanklet though
>>
Don't ask just do it. Worsens thing that happens you get stronger then you already are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.