[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When to do kettlebell swings? How do you guys work them into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kettlebell-swing-mtm.jpg (100 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
kettlebell-swing-mtm.jpg
100 KB, 700x390
When to do kettlebell swings? How do you guys work them into your routine?
>>
I really really really want to do kettlebell swings
>>
>>34989361
"Hump the air, boys"
>>
What's the point

I was watching some workout videos from kpop sluts and they all do this
Which makes me think it doesn't do much
>>
>>34989361
Explain this meme to me pls
>>
>>34989361
I release them near the top and try to hit the people coming up the stairs
>>
You do them if you're fat and want a decent HIIT exercise.

Otherwise you don't do them.
>>
>>34989361
Depends on your goals, really.
Also, pay no heed to the dyels. Swings are legit.
>>
I do them on the days I don't lift. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I read somewhere that 300 swings is ideal, so I do 4 sets of 20+ reps for a total of 100 reps. Rest no more than 30 seconds after each set, no more than 90 after every 100 swings, until I've accumulated the 300.
>>
>>34990303
>What's the point

It trains you how to do a proper hip hinge
>>
>>34989361
Dumb, pointless exercise.
>>
>>34990591
yeah, of course it is.

Unlike the cocksucking you do which gives all kinds of gainz
>>
>>34990630
What's your point. Cocksucking literally gives more gainz than this shit.
>>
>>34990644
probably because you fucked up the exercise but suck a mean cock
>>
>>34990685
Lol whatever man, enjoy wasting all your time with this useless exercise and remaining dyel.
>>
>>34990715
my physique is fine thank you, never have the same jaw muscles as you though
>>
I'll do about 100 reps of 1 handed swings w/ my 40kg on days I'm not lifting or judoing
>>
Is this comparable to medicine ball slams?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.