[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help im a skinny twink faggot how do i get swolled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447730794126.jpg (43 KB, 534x602) Image search: [Google]
1447730794126.jpg
43 KB, 534x602
help im a skinny twink faggot how do i get swolled
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>34950162
eat more. work out more
>>
this is the pic where the guy's face looks like an unattractive nerd in his 40s right?
>>
>>34950174

I just saw >>34948687 and that's too much bullshit for me. I work 10 hours a day in construction and the last thing I want to do is spend hours in a stinky gym full of egotistical faggots.

what are some simple ass exercise I can do that work out all my muscles? should I just start swimming and eating a lot? waiting 30 mins before of course.
>>
>>34950162
You going to U of I Urbana/Champaign? Name begin with a T?
>>
>>34950215
I what what what? How about you speak some english instead of this teenage girl code shit.
>>
>>34950226
Thought I recognized you, my bad.
Check the sticky, too.
>>
>>34950231
What is there to recognize? You've never seen a skinny white guy before?
>>
>>34950242
Same clothes, similar skin tone/room. It was worth a shot.
>>
This thread is fucking retarded
saged
>>
>>34950257
clearly it wasnt you naive faggot
>>
For what it's worth you'd make a great trap OP

Still seem like a lazy asshole though
>>
>>34950195
>>get swole
>>too much bullshit
Pick one faggot
>>
don't.
twinks are supposed to have little muscle.

I'm only a little gay btw
>>
>>34950195
Bench
Squat
Lat Pulldown
Curls
Rope Tricep Pulldown
Calf Raises
OHP

If you want a basic skeleton of a program do whatever you want on certain days, but these are all pretty important
>>
>>34950195
swimming could work, swimmers have pretty good bodies. But it only works if you're actually dedicated, no "i swim every two weeks for 20 minutes" bullshit. If you want to go to the gym and want it to be as basic as possible, then do what >>34950296 says, go 4/5 days a week (a day dedicated to each body part), or go 3 days a week and do a full body routine each time. Eat less calories and more protein (judging by your pic, you have to eat WAY more protein than you're currently eating), diet is as simple as that
>>
>>34950162
Post boipucci
>>
>>34950162
EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON

also do a lot of compound lifts and dips and pull ups/chin ups, consistently
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.