[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adderall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11
File: Adderall_drug_testing.jpg (65 KB, 1197x700) Image search: [Google]
Adderall_drug_testing.jpg
65 KB, 1197x700
Anyone ever take it? Currently a student & it's helped my tremendously in academics. How does it fit into a fitness lifestyle?
>>
it might make you more autistic be careful OP
>>
>>34884933
Why do people shill these meds here? It gets daily threads. It's gotta be shilling
>>
>>34884933
Awesome to study on, awesome to party on, awesome to lift on, and all around awesome to go thru life on. Be careful with it tho. I've done plenty of shit but adderall can bring about massive dependency issues. It has become a staple and a crutch in my life. I love it and hate it.
>>
Gives me a little extra when lifting, so long as my diet is good and I stay hydrated. Aside from /fit/ shit I've gotten a 12% raise + promotion + unscheduled bonus since I started taking it earlier this year. Also took it in college when it was avaliable to me. $0/yr to $64.5k/yr to $85k/yr in two years. Worth it.
>>
Where does someone find this on campus
>>
>>34885021
Seriously
What's with the shilling
This is isn't even an over the counter product
>>
If you have to ask then you probably won't find any regardless of what anyone here tells you. See a doctor. We aren't talking about weed or cocaine, this is prescribed to people exactly like you every day.
>>
>>34884933
Where do you get it from? I could really use it.
>>
it makes me feel fucking great which is probably why i got addicted last year and ended up losing 30lbs.
>>
>>34885086
that's because it isn't shilling and adderall seriously is a miracle drug.

>tfw never got a prescription so I had to pay out the ass for my illegal adderall
>>
I used to be a huge amphetamine addict, adderall was my vice. It developed slowly but I ended up getting about 30 pounds underweight. I was only eating about 400-500 calories a day and constantly on the verge of psychosis. I would stay up for three or four days at a time. For about two years any time it was silent, really faintly in the background I would hear children screaming. Be wary.
>>
>>34885093

me 2 i'm in an engineering program and I ask around with some of my classmates but nobody can fucking get any
>>
>>34885093
From a psychiatrist
>>
>>34885142
Now I hear children and adult screams all day and night as background. It actually makes me feel good and calm rather than talking to or looking at normies.
>>
I take it all the time to study. 23 year old 5th year college student just trying to graduate. I regularly take that or vyvanse. I took a 30mg vyvanse today actually to study business calculus for 8 hours for a test tomorrow. Just got done for the night. Anyway It gives me a big urge to smoke cigarettes sometimes, although I do not ever smoke sober. It also really stems my appetite, but I am trying to lose 10lbs right now so I don't mind when I only eat something small this semester.

At the gym, the adrenaline it gives makes me much stronger. My OHP went up 10lbs today on it, and I know I will probably not be able to replicate that when I lift again Friday. It also makes cardio effortless. As long as I jog at a pace that doesn't make my heart rate too high (since it's an amphetamine already) I can go miles and miles with little effort.

You have to be careful at the gym on amphetamines though. They essentially mildy trigger the "fight or flight" response in your CNS, giving you a huge boost in focus and energy. Your heart rate goes up, so one should really not go for 1RM's or anything that is going to seriously tax the heart while taking the drug. People have died doing this before so don't be an idiot.

As for school, it is incredible. I don't actually need it by any means but it really is a game changer in academia. I won't be surprised if universities start drug testing students for it at some point in the future.

t. completely subjective and personal experience with vyvanse and adderall for the last 4 years in university
>>
>>34885142
Yeah...this can happen. You'll know when you're close to losing it and will either a) not care or b) realize you're about to fuck your life up. Almost happened to time ealier in the year but decided I needed to get my shit together and keep the gains i had been working hard for. Enioying the sweet sweet dopamine flood of amphetamines without getting addicted is a tough balancing act.
>>
If you can't fake your way into a prescription, don't even start. You'll be paying big bucks if you get addicted, and you'll withdraw hard pretty regularly when you can't get any. Finding a consistent supply is really fucking difficult unless you have a bro who'll sell exclusively to you, even then you need more than one once your tolerance gets high. Eventually you'll just need meth. I mean, not everyone gets to that level, but this shit can seriously ruin lives, especially if you don't have ADD/ADHD.

I started out using it like everyone else does, once every couple weeks to study hard or take a big test. I liked how it made me better at everything, so I started using it every day. Couldn't sleep and had terrible comedowns, so I was taking Xanax to sleep like twice a week. Never ate food, barely slept, physical health was terrible and tolerance develops so fast that it won't even be recreational anymore. I OD'd (not on Adderall, though) and went to rehab awhile back. It definitely doesn't fit into a fitness lifestyle unless you actually have ADD/ADHD, which I'm not sure anyone actually does.
>>
I'm a writer and my productivity has increased tenfold.

My prescription is 15mg 2x daily but on the weekends when I'm just with my family I don't take it, since I'm not writing, and I get so lethargic that I feel like I could sleep indefinitely; maybe that's just the deficit I accrue during the week coming due, I don't know.

I'm definitely not drinking enough water, though.
>>
File: nunst014.gif (11 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
nunst014.gif
11 KB, 384x256
>>34885047

same university guy from my post above

i have 5-6 friends who went to the university health care center and pretended to have symptoms of ADD. got themselves sent to the school psychiatrist and kept the act up until they all got prescriptions. i also know around 10 people who are regularly prescribed it for diagnosed add/adhd. Coincidentally, they tend to be the biggest weed smokers I know.

All of these people sell their meds to their friends regularly. The demand literally never ends. You can trade a vyvanse or adderall pill for just about anything in this town because so many people take it for never ending exams. A vyvanse at 30mg+ usually goes for $5-7 a pill depending on how stingy the seller feels like being. Adderall is usually $2-5 a pill, generally the instant release tablets on my campus. Great for snorting if you have a test in an hour and haven't slept in 48 hours. Just make sure you wash out your nostril before walking in a 400 person exam room with a blue nose.

Finally, and most ridiculously of all, the average vyvanse/adderall prescription costs about $10-20 here for 60 pills. Which a lot of people just sell for $5 a pop. You are essentially getting a free few hundred a month if you don't use your prescription. And so the college study drug market continues onward.
>>
>>34885163
>muh moralfagging

Shouldn't you be on Facebook?
>>
>>34885286
Neat. THanks anon!
>>
>>34885296
You're a fucking idiot if you're gonna buy a drug you can get a script for
You can get 30 adderalls for 15 dollars
15 dollars will get you 2 on the street
>>
>>34885211

Your sleep deprivation definitely accrues breh. Do you forget to eat? If you are gonna do something like sit and write for 10+ hours straight, it's easy to forget to do anything else. Make sure you stay hydrated, force yourself to eat something small every so while, and pop a multivitamin when you take it. I've found amphetamines can kinda drain your body in all areas, so a multivitamin really seems to help. all my study buds keep a bottle of them and ibuprofen on us for late night study sessions.

writing anything is so entertaining and engaging while taking amphetamines. i wrote some of my best college research papers on a 70mg vyvanse.
>>
Anyone got any tips on maximizing the effect? Empty stomach? Antacids? Lots of water?

I try to not take it if I have eaten in the last two hours--does it make a difference? I'm currently cutting a 30mg pill in half.
>>
>>34881573
>>34885326
Getting a scrip is the hard part
>>
I don't use addy but my roommates use it daily. I always try to tell them they're fucking up their brains, but it seems like there really isn't any downside to it. Is this true?

Their work ethic and concentration increases but at what cost? Ones a skelly manlet and the other is a dyel otter that lifts but never gains
>>
>>34885406
>Getting a scrip is the hard part

I went in basically auditioning for a prescription and got nowhere.

I've seen mail-order offers online from Christ-knows-where--has anyone tried this route?
>>
>tfw actual ADD/ADHD
>I will never have amphetamine superpowers without turning my heart into mini Rich Piana and have it it burst out my chest and leave me behind

It just makes me able to keep up with you fucks when you're sober. Plus I'm resistant to it so I'm on 50-70 mg vyvanse, cycle to keep resistance in check.
>>
With coffee? Without coffee?
>>
>>34884933
I'm in grad school, and none of my colleagues, nor any student in my department back when I was in undergrad, took the drug as far as I know. Is this just an engineering major thing or what?
>>
>>34885441
It actually does seriously fuck your brain up.
Children who took it as kids grow up with all kinds of mental issues. One of which is a propenisity towards drug abuse. Most notably amphetamines.
>>
>>34885341

Deliberately not eating before you take a drug that will prevent you from eating for 8 hours? Seems legit

>>34885441

The drug fucks your life up in every way imaginable. Not only will your physical health deteriorate (for obvious reasons), but mentally the drug induces psychosis, exacerbates previously existing mental conditions, with extended use it causes you to develop megalomaniac personality traits, severe anxiety and depression among other things. On top of all this you WILL develop a dependence and if it's not maintained properly you just become an addict and then your money disappears along with your sanity and physical health.

And somehow doctors prescribe this to elementary school kids because they don't like sitting at a desk for hours.

>>34885536

If you're interested in the high you can try cocaine. It's basically the same thing.

>>34885556

Unless you want a heart attack don't mix the two. If you really insist on drinking coffee do it around the 6th hour mark for a slight extension of the high.
>>
>>34885441
It's hard as fuck to eat big on Adderall. Unless you take the same dose on a near daily basis, like most people prescribed Adderall are intended to do, you'll never make gains and will likely lose weight due to huge appetite reduction. It's also mentally and physically addictive, and though it makes you a million times better at anything while you're on it, it'll slowly make you worse at life when you're off it.

>>34885341
No food, take 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda 30 mins before dosing. Don't ever snort, that's stupid as fuck. Don't eat fruit or drink juice with vitamin c (ascorbic acid).
>>
File: ace.jpg (25 KB, 339x350) Image search: [Google]
ace.jpg
25 KB, 339x350
>>34885190
>I took a 30mg vyvanse today actually to study business calculus for 8 hours for a test tomorrow.
>business calculus
>studying for 8 hours for a calc class that doesn't incorporate trigonometry
>>
Buddy gets free vyvanse from his pharmacy friend, so I get 70mg vyvanse for $2 each.

Pop one in the morning, blast through work super focused, kill my workout, and I'm top of all my classes.

When I'm on it though, my dick shrinks and I can't get erections at all, I'm up all night, sometimes I'll go for days without sleep, and my heart rate is through the roof.
I only take it once or twice a week, when I need to get shit done.
Don't get addicted.
>>
What's the difference between Adderall and Vyvanse? Any insight appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>34884980
Same. It makes you a better and less apathetic version of yourself. I'm actually a halfway decent individual, it just takes some chemicals to get it out there.
>>
>>34885142
So you're saying it's good for cutting
>>
>>34886646
In my experience, adderal feels more like a drug (ie I got more 'high'), while vyvance comes on more slowly and lasts a bit longer, plus makes me feel less shitty on the comedown.
However they're so similar its barely noticeable and the comedown on both is the absolute worst feeling of depression and emptiness I've ever experienced. Literally has made me cry on some occasions if I don't drink or get high to alleviate it.
>>
>>34886646
vyvanse is pure dex, addy is more like 2/3 dex 1/3 something slightly less potent. vyvanse feels cleaner, smoother come up and come down, overall better if you take the drug therapeutically imo. adderall feels more speedy and recreational.
>>
Anyone got experience with Nootropics (Aniracetam or Piracetam) ?
>>
>>34886838
I don't.
>>
>>34887224
Thank you very much senpai
>>
The people in this thread saying Adderall will fuck your life up, ruin your heart, cause brain damage, etc are obviously abusing the drug and taking large amounts at a time or binging over multiple days. Just don't be a fucking idiot with it and it will benefit you. If you don't have the self control to not abuse it then you should probably learn to be a responsible little snowflake.
>>
>>34884933
its amphetamin so it dehydrates so not good in long term
>>
How do you people get Aderall? Can you redirect me to somewhere where it's sold?
>>
>>34888837
Need a prescription bruv. Go to a psychiatrist (not a psychologist) and with prior knowledge ofr how adhd works. i have it for real so i can get it at anytime
>>
>>34886730
well, dex-amphetamine was marketed as a weight loss product a few decades ago.
Also to the rest: don't take adderal while lifting/excercising, fucks your heart up.
>>
>>34889083
How to obtain illegally? I'm an amerilard without insurance.
>>
Well, it certainly takes time to find a reliable supplier without a prescription.
I had to pay $10/pill at UW, and I had to find my suppliers on craigslist with the title "looking for addy"
>>
I think I actually might have ADHD. I have a lot of the symptoms and a lot of the online tests say I have ADHD. How does Adderall help?
>>
>>34890441

Focus, mostly. I used to be subject to any & all distractions that kept me from writing. Now I can be single-minded and immerse myself in the task at hand, instead of flitting around, looking up George Wendt on google to see what he's been up to since Cheers went off the air.
>>
>taking adderall

You do realize it's meth in a capsule right?
>>
If you have trouble focusing then practice meditation.
>>
>tfw hyper as fuck and still can't get anything done
>>
>>34886646

Adderall is a 2/3 dextro- to 1/3 levo- amphetamine alt mixutre, the active compound being amphetamine of course.

Vyvanse is a pro-drug, or a drug that is administered to the body in a non-active form. In this case, the amphetamine molecule is bonded to the amino acid L-Lysine. This creates an extra boundary that your body must metabolize before the amphetamine becomes active. It takes more time to metabolize the Lysine off of the amphetamine, therefore it effects you slower, and will have a much longer duration.
>>
>>34890590

How much are you taking?
>>
>>34885190
Fucking junkies. 30mg of amphetamines, meanwhile I felt high on 8mg of ephedrine and some coffee. These substances ruin people's life.
>>
>>34889140
Seconded. I'm Spanish and it's considered a "hard drug" here.
>>
I have ADHD and take a 20xr. I don't get all fucking sped up though... just calms me helps me keep my thoughts in line
>>
File: 1268032317490.jpg (87 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1268032317490.jpg
87 KB, 510x430
>>34884933

>doctors are prescribing people meth

you lazy faggots

>I cant study

SO STOP BEING LAZY AND READ A BOOK

if you need a pill to function you are a fucking faggot.
>>
The people that use this drug and don't need it are truly the scum of the earth. Fuck you guys
>>
IF YOU FEEL STIMULATED FROM ADDERALL THEN IT IS NOT FOR YOU.

STOP BEING A COMPLETE FAGGOT AND FUCKING APPLY YOURSELF

THESE ARE DANGEROUS MEDICATIONS, THAT ARE ONLY TO BE USED WHEN THE PROS OUTWEIGH THE RISKS.

YOU BEING BEING A FAGGOT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Enjoy being questioned and then denied if you come into my pharmacy with a script for this if you're college age.
>>
>>34890807

Everyone who benefits from using it thinks they need it for the benefit they're getting, presumably.
>>
People these days need medication for any situation or any emotion that feels uncomfortable to them.

>Oh I broke up with my gf or got fired I must be clinically depressed I'll get prozac
>Oh I'm too lazy and unmotivated to complete my homework I'll take aderrall
>>
>>34890862
You're very short sighted and probably don't come into contact with a lot of people
>>
>>34890826

>feeling stimulated by a stimulant

gee who would have guessed
>>
>>34890826
>Enjoy being questioned and then denied if you come into my pharmacy with a script for this if you're college age.
This is illegal tho.
>>
>>34890878
No, people need to differentiate depression from physical cause vs. situational manifestation. People not living up to societal standards and living up to daily pressures is not a cause for real depression medication. These are the people who failed to do the necessary things to fulfill their dreams in some form or another. Like people who graduate high school, yet decided not to go to college (assuming they can afford it) and are depressed because of their life choices. That's an example situational.
>>
>>34890920
It's still depression thought isn't it?
>>
I work 50-60 hours a week on top of trying to start my own business, and adderall has been a godsend for me.
>>
>>34890949
Technically, but that is acute depression. And, comes from your past being "better" or perceived better than your current situation or future outlook. Doesn't need medication, but may require therapy if the person can't recognize their problems due to built of denial and defense mechanisms in place to avoid their failures. Then fixing the issues should become apparent if the willpower is their, like lifting weights or losing weight.

On the flip side, true depression is unavoidable because of chemical imbalances which aren't fixed.. well by anything naturally besides modern meds.
>>
>>34890881

Yes, but adderall acts as a depressant in people that actually have ADHD.

We don't know the mechanism of action, but that's why they take it.

Not because they're fags that too lazy to study.

>>34890895
No, it's not. Doctors prescribe, but legally a pharmacist doesn't have to dispense any medication brought to them if they believe there is grounds that the patient should not get it.

And you better that anyone ages 18-24 with a script for this shit is getting grilled.

And since it's a CII, if you get denied by one pharmacist, the entire script is void and you have to get a new one.

But since your added to a database of rejected controls no prescriber in their right mind will write you another one.

Sorry faggots. You lose.
>>
>>34890696
>>34890696
30mg of vyvanse is only 15 mg or so of actual amphetamines.
>>
>>34891018

wow, potentially denying essential medication to someone who may really need it. What a great pharmacist you must be.
>>
>>34891060

>is getting grilled.

Wow, it's almost like I ask questions and probe the patient on top of years of experience to figure out who's a faggot and who actually needs it before denying someone their meds, when I see something suspicious.

You know, my job.
>>
This thread made me do those tests, and I score fucking high, indicating moderate ADHD.

I'm not having all symptoms though, but I have trouble concentrating on studies (I'm the type of guy who attracts comments like ''super-intelligent but lazy''), I'm often restless, sometimes I have trouble sleeping, I often get bored quickly with something, and so on. I hate being at the same place for hours with same people. I get bored of them fast as fuck.

This made me reminiscence and I was fucking same when I was a little kid, nothing could keep me in place, I used to be a nightmare for everyone, always running, smashing things, getting injured and so on.

I was great in elementary school (one of best students in school), this declined in high-school, and now I'm stuck in university (though not that bad).

I always do something with my arms, toes, I believe I'm smoking simply because it lets me do something with my arms.

You know how kids and older people like to sleep in afternoon? I never could.

I get angry easily, though I can usually control myself and suppress it, I really get angry over dumb things.

One thing that doesn't fit is that I'm never late for meeting and that.

Do I have fucking ADHD? My whole life could've been a lie
>>
I got prescribed Adderal from an early age be ause I was quite literally slower than other students and would lose my train of thought constantly.

Now I'm in engineering school on 50-70mg of vyvanse and shits going pretty well.

Puts a damper on any of my weeb fantasies, loved to visit Japan, play fighting games in Akiba and go for a hike in those mountains, but Japan can't into Rx Amphetab
>>
>>34891111

Now see, this is a person that seems like he needs meds.

Not fags like this >>34890973

Checked.
>>
>>34890542
Is that literally all you need as assumptions to be diagnosed ADHD / ADD?

I just put my final assessment for the year in late because I couldn't sit in front of a computer and focus on one thing for more than a few minutes
>>
>>34891111
I was a knightmare when I was a kid, Amphetamines do act as a depressant for ADHD cases, to chill you the fuck out.

Ask your doctor, but keep it on a low dose, I'd recommend adderall XR and Vyvanse, just because they reduce the shock of having literally diet speed hit your system.
>>
File: 75[1].jpg (14 KB, 325x227) Image search: [Google]
75[1].jpg
14 KB, 325x227
>>34891018
>No, it's not. Doctors prescribe, but legally a pharmacist doesn't have to dispense any medication brought to them if they believe there is grounds that the patient should not get it.
Unless you own an independent pharmacy, your corporate overlords will not be happy with you repeatedly denying a prescription for no reason other than "I have a gut feeling."
You are not a Doctor, as much as you might wish you were.
>And you better that anyone ages 18-24 with a script for this shit is getting grilled.
So someone that has had a prescription previously turns 18 and their pharmacist denies them. Hah.
You are also, again, not a Doctor or cop with a warrant so they also do not have to answer any questions you pose that aren't directly related to possible interactions and what is prescribed is outside of your purview. So if the prescription is valid and the doctor's DEA number checks out, and you deny them anyway, you can bet you will be getting complaints.
There are channels for you to go through as a pharmacist if you suspect prescription abuse, but they are not the same as a Doctor's because, again, you are not actually a Doctor.
>And since it's a CII, if you get denied by one pharmacist, the entire script is void and you have to get a new one.
Since the prescription was valid, all they have to do is visit the Doctor's office again.
>But since your added to a database of rejected controls no prescriber in their right mind will write you another one.
That's not how the database of rejected controlled substances works. You are not a real Doctor. You are a pharmacist.
Maybe if you have pharmacist friends you can keep a secret list of who to inconvenience between yourselves and play pretend you are a real Doctor.
>>
>>34891128
Thanks for checking my epic get, but do you seriously think I have it?

Now that I think hard, I almost certainly had ADHD when I was a kid. In kindergarten, they had to tie me up because I terrorized other kids, not letting them sleep.
>>
>>34891155
I don't want to take medicine though, is there any other way to help myself without it (if I indeed have ADHD)?
Jesus Christ, I have a major exam in 5 days, and I must study, and here I am on Laotian puppetry forum.
I always thought ADHD was one of those first-world new age bullshit ''''''problems'''''', yet now when reading about it, I'm pretty sure I fucking have it ;___;
>>
>>34891194
>Now that I think hard, I almost certainly had ADHD when I was a kid. In kindergarten, they had to tie me up because I terrorized other kids, not letting them sleep.
Kek

I remember fidgeting nonstop through the sleep time mine had. Eventually I ended up lying in the corner near the books so I could go through them

At the same time I was never physically active, so idk
>>
Any OTC substitute?
>>
>>34891091

Your job is to give me my fucking pills. Don't let the labcoat give you delusions--you don't synthesize the drugs in your lab, you count them and put them in a bottle. Mind your business, fuckface.
>>
>>34891164

>Unless you own an independent pharmacy, your corporate overlords will not be happy with you repeatedly denying a prescription for no reason other than "I have a gut feeling."

>corporations like getting heat from the state when some retard doctor is giving out controls like hot cakes
>in indiana

>a gut feeling
>asking the patient questions to check if they need it is suddenly a gut feeling.

>You are not a Doctor, as much as you might wish you were.
My title is Doctor, friend. As much as you might wish it wasn't.

>So someone that has had a prescription previously turns 18 and their pharmacist denies them. Hah.

You don't seem like you know how to read.
I ASK QUESTIONS and probe the patient if something seems suspicious. I'm training to know what the look for.

If I'm split, they get the drugs, but we know what to look for.
>You are also, again, not a Doctor or cop with a warrant so they also do not have to answer any questions you pose that aren't directly related to possible interactions and what is prescribed is outside of your purview

You're right, they don't have to answer shit. That's why I seem like I'm being helpful, and they they say something stupid like "it makes me feel wired!."

If they don't answer my questions (generally if you're dumb enough to need adderall to get through school you don't think this far) then I just give you the drugs and go on with my day.

>you can bet you will be getting complaints.
Walgreens. Corporate rewards me for denying meds, because Indiana is a cruel bitch that comes after companies for being retarded.

>Since the prescription was valid, all they have to do is visit the Doctor's office again.
No doctor in their right mind will write them a new one once they are logged in INSPECT.
If they REALLY needed it (and I don't make this kind of mistake) then the doctor will observe this with a fine tooth comb.

If they didn't need it, then there is no way they will manage it a 2nd time.
>>
>>34891342
>>34891164

Mad junkies that aren't getting shit.

>>34891164
>play pretend you are a real Doctor.

Classic response. Doctor of Pharmacy. Meaning I'm a Doctor of Drugs. My company and the doctors that prescribe always defer to my judgement with no complaints, because I have clinical knowledge that I use and apply that they do not have.

And what do you do exactly? Tell me the name of the company you're CEO at.

>>34891164
>>34891342
Enjoy dying young abusing meds fags.
>>
>>34891260
I did same shit, Jesus Christ.
Do you also get super-excited when explaining something?
I speak fast as fuck. In social situations, I'm kinda shy at first and lethargic, and then I go into turbo mode for some reason.
Now I told my mom about this and she told me she actually talked to a psychologist about me when I was a kid, but he told her it's just that I was playful and intelligent. Given how I live in Balkans, I'm pretty sure he paid no fucking attention to my case.
>mfw the prospect of ADHD is looking bigger every minute
I need to visit a shrink ASAP.
>>
All this talk of fucking your life with drugs makes me happy that I was born so smart. Literally never study unless it's the same day of test, graduate engineering near top of class. Now if only I could be smart enough to get past my social autism.
>>
>>34891380
>Enjoy dying young abusing meds fags.

Your job is to count to 30 or 60 and shut the fuck up. You're not a Detective with Walgreens Special Investigations Unit, dipshit.
>>
File: loaf.jpg (29 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
loaf.jpg
29 KB, 638x640
>>34885021
What field are you in?
>>
>>34891380
>Classic response. Doctor of Pharmacy. Meaning I'm a Doctor of Drugs. My company and the doctors that prescribe always defer to my judgement with no complaints, because I have clinical knowledge that I use and apply that they do not have.
>>34891349
>My title is Doctor, friend. As much as you might wish it wasn't.
It's PharmD. You're not a real doctor.
It took more than the average shmuck with any old degree to get that degree, but...
You're still not a real doctor :^)

>I'm training to know what the look for.
You should maybe also training for the write good.

>If I'm split, they get the drugs, but we know what to look for.
>You're right, they don't have to answer shit. That's why I seem like I'm being helpful, and they they say something stupid like "it makes me feel wired!."
>If they don't answer my questions (generally if you're dumb enough to need adderall to get through school you don't think this far) then I just give you the drugs and go on with my day.
So this is a fantasy you have had during working but has never actually happened. Gotcha.

>No doctor in their right mind will write them a new one once they are logged in INSPECT.
>If they REALLY needed it (and I don't make this kind of mistake) then the doctor will observe this with a fine tooth comb.
>If they didn't need it, then there is no way they will manage it a 2nd time.
So unless they are literally telling you and the doctor that "I need this for recreational purposes/school and I don't really have ADHD" then you've at most inconvenienced someone and created a headache for their doctor. Assuming this has actually happened.
>>
I took it in 8th grade because of so called ADHD (honestly, I was just a little shit and they wanted to shove pills down my throat to make me an obedient monkey). The first time I took it, I felt a bit lethargic and just kind of sat at home playing video games. Eventually, it gave me a bit of focus and helped me with impulsive behavior. I never felt high while on it. If anything a bit of the opposite sometimes. I could get it again, but I'd rather not be on pills. I've also grown up and the benefit wouldn't be that great.
>>
>>34891380
>Mad junkies that aren't getting shit.
I've actually had a prescription for most of my adult life, and have been formally diagnosed with ADHD. I'm not any of the faggots in this thread except for >>34891164 and >>34891639 and I actually have the lowest dosage that seems to work for me (10 mg Adderall XR per day) and have actually, at my own request, reduced dosage to this amount from a previous higher dosage, as well as have been on Ritalin and Concerta in the past, both at higher dosages (both simply higher dosages and also at higher dosage per bodyweight) than I take now.
Not once have I ever been asked a single question by any pharmacist like either of you two guys are suggesting happens. Not even when I switched pharmacies, not even when I moved states and switched to yet another pharmacy.

>>34891380
>And what do you do exactly? Tell me the name of the company you're CEO at.
I own an LLC but I don't have the title of CEO. It's not a big company but it makes me enough money. I have a degree that took less time to get than yours.

However I also don't have degree envy like 99% of pharmacists do.

>>34891380
>Enjoy dying young abusing meds fags.
I don't abuse the prescription because that would be stupid. I also take care to keep my diet low sodium and avoid any vasoconstricting OTC drugs like Diphenhydramine (kek the suggested word for "Diphenhydramine" in chrome is "Methamphetamine") despite never having had high blood pressure because I know what the side effects of my prescription are.
>>
>>34885194
I ordered pure dextro-amphetamine pills off Agora once, I got totally addicted and two weeks in I saw the amphetamine shadow people. Fucking terrifying experience and my life on a much better track these days.

P.S. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>34891018
Wow you're a real cock sucker
>>
>>34891437
Keep dreaming
>>
>>34891437
>All this talk of fucking your life with drugs makes me happy that I was born so smart. Literally never study unless it's the same day of test, graduate engineering near top of class. Now if only I could be smart enough to get past my social autism.

You must be super-smart to have managed to hold on to your cherry this long. A lot of dumb guys would have lost theirs by now.
>>
Was on ritalin and then dexamphetamine for about a year and a half for ADHD.

Shit...it ruined me. The depression on the dex was horrific and the sexual dysfunction is something I'm still getting over.

>why do meds just fuck me up something wicked
>>
>>34892096
Lost my virginity at 16 have had pretty regular sex since, however my game is long term relationships not one night stands. I am however socially retarded around strangers. Not just girls just any stranger, if I try real hard I can be somewhat alright but far from good.
>>
>>34892050
Keep miring my brain
>>
>>34892555
>34892555
Did Ritalin cause sexual dysfuntion?
>>
>>34892643
Yip, massive sexual dysfunction.

Couldn't get hard
Couldn't stay hard
Would leak cum when I was getting ready to do stuff
Came quick
Took ages to cum
Came way way less
No libido
Orgasms were nonexsistant (when I used to go lightheaded from cuming and my whole body would twitch).
>>
>>34892675
Did it at least help with your ADHD?
>>
>>34892696
Kind of but it wasn't the light switch moment other people say it is for them.

I just felt calmer and boring as fuck, really.
>>
>>34885406
Got my ritalin after the first visit to psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1440006708608.png (491 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
1440006708608.png
491 KB, 451x800
I.'ve just recently began taking addy every couple of weeks for Exams, extremely helpful but this 4 th time I took 20 mg at around 10 am , at around 4 pm I finished studying and became obbessed on finding a song of which I only knew one Word of its lyrics. To say the least it was a very unpleasant experience I swore I was going insane trying to find this fucking song. Like if it was the most important thing in this world. Anyways , yes it's great for school, respect it.
>>
If you have ADHD and you take Adderall, what are the effects?
>>
>>34885631
Implying business calc 2 doesn't incorparate geometry. Engineer kuck detected, when I used to ask an engineer for help on my calc 2 homework those faggots would autistically hold me hostage for an hour because they didn't want to admit they couldn't solve a word problem because it wasn't one of their standard equations. Engineers are pathetic failed mathematicians/ physicists.
>>
>>34893065
Nothing, idk what all these plebs are getting so hyped about for it literally just makes me feel like I drank a bunch of coffee and I still get sidetracked super easy when taking it.
>>
>>34892643
Ritalin is basically cocaine so only faggots get ED from it. The rest of us actually get mad boners like myself i literally fucked my gf for two hours and since I was under the drug for ADHD I was very focused on it so fucked her like a machine till she was almost breathes dead kek
Shits cray mang.
>>
>>34893092
It's probably different for normal people.
>>
File: elvanse-lisdexamfetamin.jpg (17 KB, 546x235) Image search: [Google]
elvanse-lisdexamfetamin.jpg
17 KB, 546x235
>>
>>34884933
Take it from a guy who takes them as a prescription.

They honestly don't work. Well, they kinda do but not in the way you think. They don't make you a genius but they do make you a little bit more motivated to do work that you are currently doing. However, trust me when I say the calm down makes you feel terrible like you hate life and if you become accustomed to it you can never go back. You probably wont be able to sleep and the day after you will feel lethargic and feel as if you wont be able to get through the day without that jolt. You may even feel a little bit of heart pain and chest pain it doesn't bother me too much. Furthermore, you will regurgitate a bit of stomach acid from time to time so you may want to keep a pack of TUMS around.
>>
>>34889140

find someone that sells it retard
>>
>>34890776
>if you need chemo to fight cancer you're a faggot
>if you need coffee to wake up you're a faggot
>if you need to lift weights to lift you're a faggot

such a stupid kek argument to make.

Adderall is fun for about two weeks until you realize you haven't eaten or slept at all. It's just not sustainable long term.
>>
>>34891018
ITT: some pharmacy tech who's been on the job for two weeks pretends to the people's doctor
>>
>>34891655

Why are you so mad when literally you're not who he's talking about.

You're on a fucking low ass dose for a real condition.

There are dudes that take 5 times what you do for nothing.
>>
>>34893065

It depresses you. The opposite of what it should do. No one knows why.

Likewise barbiturates make them even more stimulated. Again, no one knows why.

>>34891655
>pharmacist
>degree envy

They aren't dentists, champ. Med school and pharmacy school are two totally different disciplines that work in tandem to facilitate healthcare.

Then again, you're probably a lying junkie.
>>
>>34893842

>ITT: Some drug addict samefags
>>
File: angiepng.png (69 KB, 192x183) Image search: [Google]
angiepng.png
69 KB, 192x183
>>34893068
>business calculus
>>
I am prescribed it for my ADHD @ 20mg of Adderall XR. I still go to the gym on it and for whatever reason it helps me a ton apart from sweating a shit ton.
>>
Just been prescribed an 18mg single daily dose of ER Methylphenidate HCl, or Concerta.

First day I went on it was one of my gym days. Almost passed out on squats and couldn't finish because I was getting progressively dizzier. Was extremely dizzy and zoned out for about an hour afterwards.

General feeling is a slight bit of constant dizziness and am now even less inclined to do anything, especially schoolwork on my own.

Can't say this shit has done anything for me so far other than make me dizzy and lazy.
>>
>>34890776
Adderall is an amphetamine but not a methamphetamine
>>
i am so fucking jelly of murricans. doctors there are like drug dealers - just bullshit with them for a bit and they will give you anything. i've even heard of people asking for cerain drugs there and being given them.

in the UK finding prescription drugs like adderall, xanax etc is next to impossible on the streets and almost impossible in the doctor's office unless you actually have a burgeoning, legitimate reason for having them.
>>
>>34890696
That isn't a high dose of amphetamines at all.
>>
>>34891018
lol you're a piece of shit and full of shit. I've had my script for years, got denied by a pharmacist when I moved for college. I got pissed as hell and spent a week or so calling and emailing with the pharmacy. A week later they told me to come in and they'd refill it. The next month when I went in to refill it the guy who rejected me had been fired. Seriously, fuck you for denying anyone of something they may really need to function on the same level as others. Yeah they give amphetamines out like candy in the US, but it's not up to you to decide who really needs it and who doesn't; that's the doctors job. I have ongoing Xanax, adderall AND Percocet prescriptions, and I absolutely need every one of them. I only have each maybe 5 times a month, but my life would be impossible without.

P.S. you're a nerd
>>
>>34893065
Daughter is on adderall for dyslexia and ADHD, which go hand in hand about 2/3 of time.

Difference is noticeable. Aside from improved attention to task, she can, you know, actually read and write on it.

But its also very obviously decreased her appetite. RHR went up 10 bpm. I dont like that it impacts hher health.

She doesn't take it summers or weekends, and the sooner she's off the stuff, the better.
>>
File: 0OqH3RU.jpg (370 KB, 1247x905) Image search: [Google]
0OqH3RU.jpg
370 KB, 1247x905
>>34885142
I heard some anecdotal story of a Finn ski trooper who took too much during WWII (pervitin was given out like candy back then) and ended up skiiing 400 miles away from where he started with no memory of the whole endeavor.
>>
>>34885631
>studying for something that involves trigonometry
Trigonometry is literally grade 9 shit. Consider that you might be retarded
>>
Back when I would take adderall and I had time after class, I would jerk off for hours.

I used to spend entire days edging myself to camgirls until my dick was raw.

The feeling after I came after spending 12 hours edging was something I can only describe as the purest, most acute despair I've ever felt.
>>
>>34894017
Exactly, I've done lines of 100-200mg of speed for parties. Living exceptionally healthy has no point. Just living mediocre healthy is enough.
I'm a med student myself, I should know. I've seen healthy people get diagnosed with cancer at 30, I've seen a friend break his neck during gymnastics training, eventually going for euthanasia a year later, he was 22, then there are people smoking, fat, with diabetes, copd, heart failure, who don't take their medication correctly that make it to 80.
In the end our influence on longevity is nothing compared to the cruelness of life.
>>
>>34884933
Okay so I had to load this up in my browser to respond, but I'll tell ya.
So I've been on adderall XR 30mg (which is what you have in your pic)
XR is extended release. it lasts 12 hours for me. 6'2 170lbs, 7-8% BF, 24 years old.
okay so now that's out of the way, adderall is great for dieting, because you're too busy to eat. in fact you're too busy to do most things you probably care about lol.
if you've ever wondered what it'd be like to be super OCD, this will show ya. anyway, while my over all energy is insane since well.. I'm basically on a small dose of meth all the time.
after you take it, whatever you're doing within an hour of taking it becomes the most important thing in the world.
if it's watching the discovery channel, then learning everything you can about cheetahs is so important you might need to skip school today lol.
so I'll give you that bit of caution. but that is the INTENDED goal so yeah.

when you work out or do anything physical you have lots of explosive energy all the time. if you're listening to music on your phone be careful pulling it out or you might accidentally play with music settings for an hour without realizing. that sounds like a joke but it's not.
I'm not really sure what draws the "magnet" effect adderall gives the most. for everyone person it'll be different.

for me it's hard to find time to workout on adderall because I'm so busy doing important things like cleaning my weights, or reading cleaning product reviews, or researching metabolic theory by foreign research students, so I often don't have time to work out as these other matters are very important.

anyway just wanted to give you some real talk, hope you picked up on some of the eye rolling I was doing while typing this. but all of it was true honest feelings.
I AM happy on adderall, but have done very little working out since I got hooked on my workout pill lol.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.