[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Bully General /GBG/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 336x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 336x426
Welcome to /gbg/ - Gym Bully General

For the purpose of becoming a better alpha at the gym.

>Big P Edition

Tips, techniques, strategies, tactics to be alpha of your gym. Feel free to share stories or ask questions gym bully related.
>>
last week i stepped in dog shit before going into the gym and i was fucking pissed, so i found some weak asian little shit and wiped my sneakers on his back. He was like "wtf?" and I just said "i just wiped dog shit on your back. sorry bro." and walked away
>>
>>34881470
I accidentally bullied this guy yesterday.

>in lockerroom post workout
>see this dyel asian who surprisingly isn't ashamed to be naked in shower
>he goes to shower, leaves white towel hanging on locker
>I go to take a glorious post workout shit
>don't like the feel of the rough TP my gym uses so grab asian's white towel
>wipe my ass with it
>hang now smelly dark brown towel back on his locker
>leave and go home

I didn't even realize I was bullying him until I was driving home. I kind of felt bad and want to apologize and explain to him how it was an accident but I haven't seen him since.
>>
>>34881541
>>34881670
>>34881470
>posters
>1

Spotted the chink hater.
Anyways, I'll bite. A gym bully who attempted to bully me yesterday lmfao
>manlet kebab in the gym, always takes people's weights, pretty swole
>doing OHP
>he comes over and does his "alpha as phuck" stare, trying to scare me away
>tell him it's taken and I have another excersise after
>the faggot LITERALLY stares at me for a 20 sec period without blinking or anything
>thiscantbereal.png
>tries to look smug, looks away and says "ok" then goes to do some barbell rows in the corner of the room

he
>>
>>34881711
That happened.
>>
>manlet has 25s on, not using the plates

"Yo man I'm taking your plates, cool?"

"I... uhhh..."

>Big P jumps in

"Thanks lil buddy!"

>lil buddy

"Oh, ok"

>225X10

"Yo I need your other plates"

>Big P says nothing
>Just grabs em

>245X10
>275X10
>pump is getting straight disgusting at this point
>striations, vascularity
>so tan
>looking like a 22 year old Scooby, I'm talkin veiny like a cock
>his grill is not even looking at him now as they talk
>the homie Big P knows how to run the boneyard

"Hey honey, be a doll and grab that last set of plates"

>she says nothing, just grabs them and loads them up
>315x5, feeling real fucking nasty
>stand up off the bench, pump is almost painful
>grill has been watching the whole time
>when I stand up, she doesn't move so I am literally one inch away from her

"That was really good!"

>me

"where'd your man go?"

"Oh he left a few minutes ago"

>Big P just grins
>another one bites the dust
>>
There was this dyel asian kid who came in my gym with his mom even though he is like 19. This kid was sooooo small me and my bros thought it was just too funny but focused on our workout.

dyel asian kid seems like he's done his research, walks over to the free weights area to start doing squats. Lol yep the bar. I walked over and took the bar away from him. "You don't need this. This is for white people." The dyel asian was visibly shaking and I went over and got the tallest jump box I can find and place it in the middle of the free weight area. I told him to climb up on it and put his hands behind his head and stay like that until I say. Lol he fucking does it. Then I stuffed my sweaty gym towel in his mouth. I pantsed him and he flinched super hard but kept standing up there. Like everyone in the gym was laughing their ass off, even his mom.

I got his mom to take me to her house and fucked her on his bed. Then got her to drive me back to the gym and he's still fucking standing in the exact same spot, pants down and everything. Pretty sure his mom just left him there after dropping me off. I took a pic of us fucking on his bed and tagged him in it and sent him a message on Facebook that said he better make it his profile picture or I'm coming over. Lol he fucking does that too.

I didn't even realize I was bullying him until a few days later when it hit me. I felt really bad. I have been waiting for him to come back to the gym so I can explain to him how it was an accident but I haven't seen him since. Seen plenty of his mom though.
>>
>>34881766

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>34881840
Lol hard of hearing? Big P's gonna have fun with this one.
>>
>>34881833
That's how it's done people
>>
>>34881711
are you sure hes not just retarded?
>>
Would be funnier if these were legit stories
We All know that most of you are betas, that believe working out will fix your awkward way of being a human.
>only about a year ago, constant "self improvement threads"
>>
>>34881470
Who is the autist who keeps reposting the same 8 stories over and over?

How does this improve your life? It's not even
>le epick troll
because nobody gets mad, everyone's seen this thread over and over and over and over.

Seek help and/or play somewhere else.
>>
>>34881964
>>34881985
>I-I'm not salty
Kek
>>
1.Don't be dyel.
2.Get respect for being big.

End of story.
>>
>>34881994
Sorry I didnt like your sense of humor, reflecting upon your opposite self.
Youre like that Guy, that doesent smoke weed, but reads All about it and finds jokes, so he can tell em to his smoker friends.
I can stop posting if you would like to continue your cringe spreadings.
>>
>>34881470

Yhere's this pair of skinny skeletons at my gym. I don't bother them in any way shape or form, but I've noticed them looking at me in an "oh shit" sort of way, and they'll stop joking around when I walk by, out of intimidation I suppose. It's a weird feel cause inside I'm just a giant pussy. They sort of react the same way as I would around a roided out freak. Kind of strange how human behavior works, we just sort of automatically submit to someone who's bigger and stronger without thinking about it.
>>
>>34882002
3. post on 4chan and pretend to be the first 2
>>
File: 1368102733191.jpg (210 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1368102733191.jpg
210 KB, 600x456
>see curlbro dyel fag in nipple cutoff struggle to ohp 90lbs
>immediately go up and start repping 1pl8
>laugh
>faggot leaves

Mission accomplished.
>>
>>34881541
>>34881670
>>34881766
>>34881833

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a

lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote
IZLAM = PEAZ

for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu? no cis males plz!

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD,

here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1

athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA,

dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but

then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme.

GREEZE PLZ PEJ DEPT
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E
>>
>>34881833

This is not funny. You don't get our humor.

You think it's about pretending to be an ass to people.

You're too self-aware. Let go of your insecurities and you can make something funny.

This is not funny or offensive or retarded. It's just a big piece of nothing.
>>
File: 1410576280234.jpg (6 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1410576280234.jpg
6 KB, 219x251
>>34882252
>our humor
Fuck back to reddit dyel.
>>
I saw a Seahawks fan the other week after they beat the Cowboys and I just lost it. Fucking smug prick. I was eating an outside lunch at this nice little restaurant, and he was sitting eating some fucking salad. Salad. Typical fucking Seadderall fan. He was there with his stupid Seadderall fan wife who of course was eating a fucking salad too. I could tell he thought he was part of the best fans in football. He didn't say anything, but the way that stupid prick was chewing. Jesus Christ. He had a fucking Seahawks t-shirt on. I bet you he bought it at the team store like a fucking schmuck. He and the fucking stupid cashier probably had this big self-satisfactory exchange. "I'd like to buy this best t-shirt in football with the best money in football please. I couldn't fucking believe this asshole. He just kept going at this fucking salad like he's king of the world. I just tried to ignore that attention seeking asshat but he just kept at it. Every time I looked away he'd conveniently grab for his water or some fucking passive aggressive bullshit so that it would draw my eyes to him. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME BEST FAN IN FOOTBALL RIGHT HERE. Jesus. You should have seen his wife. What a bitch. The waitress came by to ask them how their food was and she relayed how fucking satisfied she was in the most smug way possible. This fucking fake-politeness Seahawks fans put on is ridiculous. Next thing I know that guy pulls out his phone and starts texting. Are you fucking shitting me? I bet he just had to text his stupid friend all about his fucking salad was almost as good as being in football heaven. I couldn't fucking take it. I told that fucking idiot what a smug fucking retard he was. He was like dude what are you talking about like he didn't fucking know what a prick he was. I fucking tackled him right there. Staff called the cops on me as if I did anything wrong. They are actually going to fucking put me on trial for assault. Fucking Seadderall fans.
>>
>>34882025
>>34882252
You must be fun at reddit meet-ups.
>>
>>34882252
>our

Who the fuck gave you the Speaker of the Board badge?
>>
>>34882552
>>34882916
Been here since 2007 kids. I know a thing or two about 4chan humor.
>>
>>34882194
lol
>>
>>34883008
Samefag. You're knot funny. Leave.
>>
>>34882194
this was beyond cringe worthy
throw yourself down a well redditor dyel
>>
>>34881470
Gym bully tip: corner a guy in the shower, suck his dick until he cums in your mouth, then tell him you're not even gay. The faggot will look so stupid he might as well be Chinese
>>
>>34882967
k
>>
>>34883058
Don't listen to him guys, that hardly works. Try this.

Go up to the biggest baddest looking teenage kid. Grab him by the collar and say "You think you're tough kid? You ain't hard you bitchmade candy ass disney pussies. You wanna do something?? Fuckin' do it. I want you to do something SOOOO fucking bad. I fucking know you want to, so fuckin' do it. Where ya at WALL-E?? Not gonna do anything? That's what the fuck I thought. And that goes for the rest of ya. I could smell the fucking disney on you when I walked into the gym. If I see any of your aladdin lookin' asses in my gym while I'm here again I will fucking END YOU. END. YOU." Lol they'll probably shit themselves because they've never had anyone talk to them like that. I can recognize disney pussies and they ain't hard. They ain't shit
>>
> some dyel leaves his gear all over the squat rack
> goes to the bathroom for like two minutes
> take his shit out of his bag and throw it around
> find his phone, text his mom "fuck u bitch" then throw it across the gym
> it shatters lol
> see his chalk
> pour it into his water bottle
> he comes back
> starts stuttering
> 'h-have u seen m-my phone?"
> turns around and sees all the pieces everywhere
> takes his shit, crying his eyes out
> i'm laughing, curling 135 and staring him down
> he looks at me and says "YOU HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE ISSUES!"
> i put down the bar and walk towards him
> he RUNS out
> never returns

lol i wonder what his mom said to him later
>>
>>34883120

>>>>>>things that happened
>>
>>34883233
Your life must be pretty sheltered and plain if you don't think that is possible.
>>
>BE COOL
>DO COOL STUFF
>POST ON /FIT/
>MASTURBATE A BIT
>SLEEP
>>
File: 1416802884339.jpg (53 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
1416802884339.jpg
53 KB, 700x325
So I guess this is the new fedora thread?
>>
ITT: /b/ fitness edition
>>
>>34883357
Hi welcome to your first day on /fit/.
>>
>>34883233
this thread would be empty if people didnt lie.
>>
File: 1419834735813.png (92 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
1419834735813.png
92 KB, 209x233
>>34883383
You mean there would be less shitposting threads on /fit/? How horrible
>>
Does anyone have the one about when they told the gym owner that an asian homeless guy is sleeping in his gym on the bench?
>>
>>34883402
what else am i suppose to do when i have nothing to live for? i shitpost on fit erday dawg
>>
>>34883486
>what else am i suppose to do when i have nothing to live for?
Clearly you arent lifting hard enough. Theres also a perfectly good fedora thread going for you to shitpost in
>>34882636
>>
>>34883525
Fucking lol I'm only in these two threads.
>>
>gook comes into the locker room wearing leather pants and a spiked collar
>think maybe he's got the wrong place so I tell him there's a leather club nearby
>this faggot glares at me and says "fuck you"
>I'm not having that shit
>get up in his face and say maybe we should settle this right here
>we both strip down to our underwear(no homo)
>I show him who's the boss of this gym
>>
>>34883583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibQKvjT_dKg&list=WL&index=17
>>
>>34883599
They fucked afterwards right?
>>
Bully.
>>
>>34882252

>our
>WE ARE LEGION

fuck off you raging autistic faggot
>>
>>34882194
chink detected
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.