[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What design for a selfmade helicopter would be the safest? Aka.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Like I give a fuck.gif (1 MB, 298x172) Image search: [Google]
Like I give a fuck.gif
1 MB, 298x172
What design for a selfmade helicopter would be the safest?

Aka. what design won't make an automatic beheader.
>>
>>999705
The designs already in use obviously thats why we use them.
>>
>>999705
>what design won't make an automatic beheader
i think you have to worry more about not crashing
>>
> What do you think of Helicopters?
> I think they're a great way to get killed.

No matter what you do your homemade one will be a deathtrap.
>>
What is a search engine you mong?

Go away. That's not a /diy/ question, it's a spoonfeed the retard question.
>>
>>999705
>What design for a selfmade rocket would be the safest?
>Aka. what design won't make an automatic ballistic missile.
>I know I'm incapable of building anything close to this but i want you to still give me a completely finished ikea-style plan so I can build my rocket. Also you might want to teach me some science because I have literally no idea about this all, but I still really want it, I really do. by fulfilling this quest you won't waste your time guys, I promise you I don't just want to make a rocket killing anybody and I just have no fucking idea how it's done normal with rockets and I sure don't know how to do it myself so pleeeeeeeaseee help me with this, I really need it....... please.
>>
>>999705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHgxd39Uqx8
>>
>>999705
Go look at autogyros. There are dozens of kits out there and they by design are much stabler. Doesn't mean you won't still kill yourself, just makes it harder.
>>
>>999705
Try biulding a massive quadcopter.
>>
>>1000687
>hey i just wanna make posts on 4chan
>don't mind me, I won't link to any of the book resources he could read to gain a full understanding of it to build it himself
>yeah fuck that, the horse doesn't know where the water is, but fuck him if i'll draw a map
>>
This thread is bullshit and if OP had the money to build a working helicopter OP would have the money to buy a helicopter.
>>
>>1002541
>This thread is bullshit
>>1002533
you fucking don't understand that? fagot
>>
>>999705
if you want to avoid beheading obviously the safest is blades at the bottom
>>
>>1000654
I've seen you reply in like 4 threads now, just stop shitposting, retards are gonna tard and you're just amking yourself look like a sperglord
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-16-12-14.png (130 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-16-12-14.png
130 KB, 480x854
>ultralight-airplanes.info/Gyrocopters-%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E-What-Are-They-And-Can-You-Have-One%5E%5E.html
Second link on google faggot
>>
>>999705
>Spoonfeed me because I'm too lazy to research on the internet where all my questions will be answered and tech data is abundant.

Fuck you OP you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>1002871
Then I'll call them out. Fuck them.

If you want experimental aircraft info go to the fucking EAA. Not here. It's not /diy/, it's fappery because anyone serious already knows how to use a search engine.

If you can't search, kys. THEY are shitposting because they waste space with nonsense they will never build.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.