[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Paint Job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So I was helping my parent's clean out a shed that isn't used as much and I found an old cabinet toolbox that I had never seen before and when I asked my dad about it he said it was his dads who gave it to me and that he was planning on giving it to me when I finished college but that I could have it now and take it back up this fall. Anyway it's twice as old as I am and has some surface rust and lots of scratches and minor repairs that need done. But I was thinking of changing the color from almost a safety red to some shade of blue, or should I keep it the same color? And what kind of paint should I use for it? I'll take pictures if people are interested and will update. It's similar to this one.
>>
>>999286
>But I was thinking of changing the color from almost a safety red to some shade of blue,
fug for? its a toolchest, its sposed fucking red. like ferraris. & fire engiines. ITT faggots faggotising heirlooms - post photo.
>>
>>999286
It's a piece of history friendo leave the color alone and only fix functional problems.
>>
>>999286
You're the kind of bastard that has ruined the chance of modern society having any shade of moral value.

Why don't you use it as a counter weight to fucking hang yourself over the nearest lamp post you faggot.
>>
>>999312
This. It's a fucking tool box. Hose the filth off and plaster with stickers. Then crack open a beer and admire your work and newfound extension of your manhood.
If this doesn't make any sense to you then sell the tool chest on Craigslist because you're a faggot.
>>
>>999472
well said
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.